Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2004, 12:20 PM

Location: A nice little white house with a garden of roses. Will return to my Crawford ranch in 5 years after my Second Term. Vote for me on November 2nd. Wish me luck.
Default Disney is attacking me and the Truth.

Learning from "The Passion" marketing campaign, Disney has decided to give a big free publicity boost to radical filmmaker Michael Moore by pretending to "censor" his movie.

This movie is virulently biased against me, my administration, and the truth. How many of you liberals out there are going to buy Moore's slant like you did Clarke's?

Stand up for the Truth!

W

Old 05-06-2004, 01:08 PM

Default Re: Disney is attacking me and the Truth.

Are you denying you and your family have had business dealings with the Bin Laden family. Are you also denying that the only non military planes allowed to fly the few days after 9/11 were commercial jets ferrying Bin Ladens family to various meeting points before they were allowed to leave the country. Do you further deny that your administration allowed some Bin Laden family members to leave the US without being questioned even tho it was known they still had links with Osama, some were even pictured at a wedding with Osama only a few weeks before.
Old 05-06-2004, 02:08 PM

Default Link to snopes on the 911 saudi flights.

snopes
Old 05-06-2004, 07:00 PM

Location: A nice little white house with a garden of roses. Will return to my Crawford ranch in 5 years after my Second Term. Vote for me on November 2nd. Wish me luck.

Thanks to Boris in his related Michael Moore thread, we know once again how phony these leftists are - making up stories for publicity.

The Democrats attacks on the US military and my administration is more of the same phony baloney. How do you liberals on this forum keep falling for this stuff?

W

Old 05-06-2004, 09:44 PM

The truth is that you aren't the president. Nevertheless, the other truth is that the President was
1. A coward in Vietnam, and a deserter that felt his class and family made him better than average Americans and thus not accountable for his actions.
2. The current President clearly committed securities fraud in Harken Energy. He avoided prosecution the same way.
3. Bush knew about 9-11 and did nothing to stopit.
4. Bush lied to the American people about Iraq over and over and has held no one accountable.
5. It is clear that the current occupant of the Whitehouse has no sense of honor nor integrity.
Old 05-06-2004, 09:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
3. Bush knew about 9-11 and did nothing to stop it.

[/ QUOTE ]
OK guys, how many of you believe this is true?

I think we can identify the real kooks on this forum based on this question.