Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2005, 09:29 PM

Default my rant, nc

My first time playing 4/8, I get rolled sevens and tens within 4 hands of each other. I slow play both hands and niether gets past 4th street! God is teasing me!

That is all
Old 11-27-2005, 09:37 PM

Default Re: my rant, nc

It's not because of God,djr.You just played 'em bad. Like BeerMoney said in the other post--"You're not a good player".(I could'nt resist it.LOL.Good luck to you,sir)
Old 11-27-2005, 09:38 PM

lol
Old 11-28-2005, 12:49 AM

I've been beaten with rolled-up trips so many times, I don't mind buying the antes with them once in a while.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:18 AM

Do you play the 4-8 on PokerRoom?

This post also made me think of that time when we had the 2+2 SNG last winter and I was rolled up like 14 times. I think it was greenage, B, mscags and a couple others I cant remember. We should do that again sometime.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:25 AM

I remember that fiasco. I don't think that was the one where I was down to like T21 and came back to take second place. I'm up for it again, and I actually have money on Stars now.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This post also made me think of that time when we had the 2+2 SNG last winter and I was rolled up like 14 times. I think it was greenage, B, mscags and a couple others I cant remember. We should do that again sometime.

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed. We're overdue for one. I played a $10+1 MTT tonight on Stars and got sucked out by the retards so many times. I thought the hand I got eliminated on was somewhat amusing:

Tournament - - Level V (100/200), Ante 15, Bring-In 25 (converter)

Seat 1: 1,437
Seat 2: 509
Hero: 1,240
Seat 5: 1,445
Seat 6: 3,939
Seat 7: 1,233
Seat 8: 4,119

3rd Street - (1.05 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls___calls
Seat 2: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___folds
Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls___calls
Seat 5: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 6: xx xx T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___raises
Seat 7: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 8: xx xx 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___brings-in___folds

4th Street - (4.30 SB)

Seat 1: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks___raises___calls
Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___bets___raises
Seat 6: xx xx T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___raises___calls

5th Street - (8.15 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___raises___calls
Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___raises___calls 125 and is all-in
Seat 6: xx xx T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___bets___raises

6th Street - (19.78 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls 122 and is all-in
Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___all-in
Seat 6: xx xx T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___bets

River - (21.39 BB)

Seat 1: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] xx___all-in
Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___all-in
Seat 6: xx xx T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] xx

Total pot: (21.39 BB)

Results:
Total pot 4199 Main pot 3805. Side pot 394.

Seat 1: [Js Jh Jd Kc 8h Qc Ah] (HI: three of a kind, Jacks)

Hero: [5s 3c 4s 7d 4d Ks 9h] (HI: a pair of Fours)

Seat 6: [Ts Tc Td 7c Th Jc 7h] (HI: four of a kind, Tens)
Old 11-28-2005, 02:39 AM

Yeah, the "retards" really got you that time. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2005, 02:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im def up for getting another one of these set up again sometime soon. Im swamped this week with tests, but after that im good. I don't have enough FPPs to set one up so if anyone wants to lets us know.

Mike
Old 11-28-2005, 02:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, the "retards" really got you that time. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Indeed. Actually most of the tards from my original table got weeded out by that time. But I'm not complaining about this particular hand. Just more amazed at the rolled Tens vs rolled Jacks (which lost).

Now if you want me to post some of the suckouts.... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]