Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Is racism ever 'okay'?
Yes 28 46.67%
No 32 53.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2005, 03:53 PM

Default Re: GF drug use poll/question/help

That's what I was thinking. I've known two girls that hit the tequila bottle pretty hard on a weekly basis and then got really out of control. That doesn't compare to me drinking some beer and maybe relaxing with a little, teeny bit of hooch does it? Then again I'm pretty naive about hard drugs so what do I know.
Old 08-13-2005, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
do you guys not get that someone who experimented in college a couple years ago is not a hardcore drug addict?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's like I said, if the girl really has cleaned up her act (or at least cut out the heavy [censored]), and the OP can trust her on that, then it's no problem.

But those are two pretty big clauses, and I don't think the OP is wrong in the least for being concerned about it. People don't generally experiment with Special K--you have to push your way through several gateways before you get to that one.
Old 08-13-2005, 04:02 PM

i go to a college town, usa and i've done special k, and one of my good friends even dealt it for awhile. i mean, its not like i'm shooting up now ?

basically, this girl does not have a problem with drugs now. she experimented and is ok with doing one or two of the drugs if the chance came up, but its not a big deal to her. OP needs to relax.
Old 08-13-2005, 04:12 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

i think you're way off on this one clark. that "sounds like" a cool perspective to have, but it's just not practical.
Old 08-13-2005, 04:19 PM

as long as she isn't doing heroin, or letting drugs (any drug including booze) control her life now, it is no big deal. seriously, casual use of e/coke is nothing.
Old 08-13-2005, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think you're way off on this one clark. that "sounds like" a cool perspective to have, but it's just not practical.

[/ QUOTE ]

*Insert a 2+2 cliche here.*
Old 08-13-2005, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
seriously, casual use of e/coke is nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

explain. apparently we're not on the same level her. from a personality/person standpoint, i think it says a lot about a person who takes coke/E for the better part of the year. am i wrong?
Old 08-13-2005, 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
do you guys not get that someone who experimented in college a couple years ago is not a hardcore drug addict?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we 'get it' billyjex we just don't like the idea of OP's girl snorting and chomping on SpecialK (and we don't trust her sorry little ass [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])
Old 08-13-2005, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we 'get it' billyjex we just don't like the idea of OP's girl snorting and chomping on SpecialK (and we don't trust her sorry little ass [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

[/ QUOTE ]

perfect.
Old 08-13-2005, 04:27 PM

I personally do not classify P.O.T. and Shrooms as drugs as they both grow naturally and do not get 'processed' like cocaine and others do.

Getting past that in your mind goes a long ways.

I smoke P.O.T. and have done Shrooms.

I do not do drugs.

That being said, as others have mentioned, whats in the past is in the past and should remain that way. If it where to become the present or the future, then I think you would have something to become concerned about (should you disagree with her choice at that point).