Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 10:02 PM

Default ID Needed

I'm thinking ahead here but please give me your best ideas.

Assume one of your gnome accounts was in jeopardy, needing ID to get straightened out. What methods might you use to generate ID suitable for e-mailing?

Mind you, this is strictly a thought experiment. I'm gnome-free for 3 years now [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-05-2005, 10:25 PM

Default Re: ID Needed

HA!

you play despite the fact you claim the cards are juiced, and it turns out you are a st00pid, colluding thief.

btw, don't bother responding. just passing through and when i get back this thread will have sunk like your seized BR
Old 06-05-2005, 10:27 PM

What does gnome accounts mean?
Old 06-05-2005, 10:30 PM

I wanna know too. I think it's when you have more than one account on the same site (not skin).
Old 06-05-2005, 10:43 PM

Tyrone on Gratiot and 6mile has the hook up. Horse and guns too.
Old 06-05-2005, 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What does gnome accounts mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

It means having more than 1 account at a site. ie 2 accounts at party. 1 for you, and 1 for a various family member, but you are the one playing on both.
Old 06-05-2005, 10:56 PM

Since you are 'thinking ahead', keep your eyes peeled for a cheap USB scanner, often sold for as little as $20 on sale, and are sometimes free after rebate. Use this to scan your physical ID.

"Generate" makes it sounds like you don't have physical ID, and producing nonexistent ID goes under the technical term "forgery"--generally considered a Very Bad Idea (Worse now than ever: multiple identities can flag you as 'terrorist'.)

IF you genuinely don't have physical ID, in this era of Homeland Security, make it your first priority to get some. You'll need it to live. Under a rider that passed the Senate a few weeks ago, you won't be able to renew your driver's license in 2008 without 4 pieces of ID, including bills, etc. (assuming the rider passes the House, of course)

The IRS will demand sharing of those records as a price for 'legitimacy' in the future, even if DHS doesn't. They have *always* treated gambling as a prime target in the untaxed underground economy. It'd be silly to assume offshore outfits will follow the same rules in 2025 (the min statute of limitations on evasion) that they do today, and their search systems won't get any less powerful.
Old 06-05-2005, 11:26 PM

No, more like the account belongs to a person that doesn't even exist. Hence the problem presenting valid ID.
Old 06-05-2005, 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, more like the account belongs to a person that doesn't even exist. Hence the problem presenting valid ID.

[/ QUOTE ]

It means having more than 1 account at a site. <--This is what a gnome account is.
ie 2 accounts at party. 1 for you, and 1 for a various family member, but you are the one playing on both. <--Example of a gnome account.

THX
Old 06-05-2005, 11:42 PM

Why the hell would you ask the question then? Forging IDs is a felony, and not one that will land you in white collar resort prison. Think: Guantanemo.

I think this post about proves it, you're an idiot.

Oh, and still cooking your books for your ego-trip "win streak"?
Closed Thread