Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2004, 01:51 PM

Default The Bottomless Bonus (vs the Rake Rebate)

The most useful thread of the day was deleted (due to affiliate jealousy), but the issue of the bottomless bonus still needs to be discussed.

If a bonus system is set up on a very fishy site so that you can earn this bonus no matter how many hands you play, isn't this a very good idea?

With the rake rebate being against the terms and conditions of most sites, I find it nice to have someone offering a bottomless bonus that is not against the t&c.

If the bonus is $25 per 1000 hands, how does this compare against a rake rebate offer? I think someone suggested it is the equivalent is a 20% rake rebate. This is not bad if true.

Wouldn't it be nice if was allowed at all skins. Even current affiliates could make such offers available in lieu of a traditional rake rebate.

The rake rebate system has its flaws - namely the covert nature of them as they attempt to work against the t&c of a poker site. Also the fact that you have no recourse if the affiliate renigs on the agreeemnt.

I want to see more bottomless bonues. I would appreciate your input especially on the math.

Furthermore, the zoo loses some of its value if new bonus structures and ideas can not be discussed - shame on you jealous affiliates who had the previous thread deleted.
Old 10-31-2004, 02:10 PM

Default Re: The Bottomless Bonus (vs the Rake Rebate)

[ QUOTE ]
The most useful thread of the day was deleted (due to affiliate jealousy

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted the email when I was wasted out of my mind last night. I should have taken off the affiliate crap but I thought people could look past that and see that the info in the email was valuable to many 2+2 members... but some people have a stick up their ass and feel the need to cry like someone stole their blanket during nap time in kindergarden.
Old 10-31-2004, 02:15 PM

Are there sites offering this? If so please PM me.
Old 10-31-2004, 02:16 PM

Yes you shouldn't have posted the affiliate links. I avoided posting even the site name in my post above. The point is, the moderator could have deleted your entire first post without deleting the thread and the issues it brought up. There was the start of a good math discussion going on there.

Of what use is the zoo if all useful threads get deleted? (I exagaerate of course). I guess we can discuss dildos and rosary beads instead. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2004, 02:17 PM

Spammers should pay for an ad. That is the purpose of 2+2 selling ads and banners. Hopefully everyone is smart enough to know that affiliate links are not tolerated in posts. Otherwise, 90% of posts would be affiliate offers and this place would be worthless!

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4U
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2004, 02:21 PM

The Gaming Club offers a signup bonus that is very hard to work off. It is more like a partial rake rebate. You can go to the site and see the offer: www.gamingclub.com You don't need to go through a spamming affiliate for this offer.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4U
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2004, 02:24 PM

The question is, once you clear the TGC initial sign up bonus, do they continue to offer bonuses that are equivalent to a rake rebate?

That was the beauty of the Bottomless Bonus. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2004, 02:27 PM

A question about this continuous bonus. How do I know when the bonus is earned and will it be placed in my PokerNow account? I know some affiliates transfer to neteller or some other site. Can the person PM me who runs this bonus please?
Old 10-31-2004, 02:31 PM

Based on the email, it appears to be a manual bonus to be credited after the end of the month for the full amount you earned. As far as tracking your raked hands, that is a good question.
Old 10-31-2004, 02:37 PM

I haven't read the email yet, but the "bottomless bonus" is a fantastic idea, and if it was marketed intelligently it would be a huge draw for fish, as well as a great opportunity for regular players - especially those who missed out on the rakeback deals.