Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2004, 11:50 PM

Default Re: Online poker rigged posts should be deleted instantly

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yep, but only if he keeps it private. "online poker rigged" posts without statistical proofs, which are now easy to get.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are proofs?

You are a retarded fruitloop.

[/ QUOTE ]

where is your proof for it being rigged? oh thats right....you dont have any
Old 09-26-2004, 11:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That won't prove sh+t. Few sites would be so stupid as to bugger the deal where it could be detected by such simple methods.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, because making it incredibly hard to detect and therefore making it incredibly hard to actually rip people off, would make the effort all worth it.

I can just see their shady corporate business meetings now...

CEOguy: "we are making a million bucks a day, but its just not enough!! we need more!! lets rip the customer off"

ButKissingSuckUpGuy(every office has one): "Lers rig it! we can have action flops to make more money, and let the fish always suck out! they will love to play at our site because they always win!!"

MathmaticalGeniusProgrammerGuy (which I doubt party even has on the payroll): "That would be way to easy to detect. Lets set it up so that only every 50,000th hand is rigged. That way the statistical data will look correct so it wont be obvious. We can prolly make an extra $20 a day this way!"

CEOguy: "Victory is mine!!!"
Old 09-27-2004, 07:13 AM

"hat won't prove sh+t. Few sites would be so stupid as to bugger the deal where it could be detected by such simple methods."

If you get in something like 10000000 hands, and the result is that the fall of the cards was the same as it was statistically expected to be, how could the site make it "rigged" to their favor??
Old 09-27-2004, 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought I told you to STFU about a month ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you told me to STFU (sorry, perhaps I was one of many). I started a new thread to reply to your eloquent response.

I also suggested in a thread a couple of days ago that a sub-forum be created for "Online Poker is Rigged" posts. This would effectively isolate the disease.

If you wanted to do some bashing, have a good laugh or actually join in the collective insanity, just go there.

FlFish....you claim to have already done the statistical analysis to prove your claims that the Fish win 20% more on Party than they statistically should.

Please post these results for the benefit of your fans and the rest that feel you are retarded.

Make me a believer.

Halleluja.
Old 09-27-2004, 01:57 PM

Read my past posts for explaination.
Old 09-27-2004, 02:15 PM

"FlFish....you claim to have already done the statistical analysis to prove your claims that the Fish win 20% more on Party than they statistically should.

Please post these results for the benefit of your fans and the rest that feel you are retarded."

No minds will change via any post of mine. It is impossible to sway the believers. Think about it. I could post any tripe that looks persuasive and rigorous. BFD. It has no provinance.

Someone needs to duplicate my research. Then they'll be two of us convinced.

Uber-troll in good standing
Old 09-27-2004, 02:41 PM

FL fish the uber troll back with the insanity again. How many times will you use the phrase "no provinance". I'm not here to debate with you this time because it's useless and out of all these posts no one will have learned anything except that you always say the same crap, post no numbers and start talking about "no provinance". Very useful to the rest of us posters troll boy.