Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2004, 02:20 PM

Default Mason on the History Channel

I watched a show last weekend and I swear I saw Mason talking about the history of poker in some show presented on the history channel. I was watching with my friends and said: "hey look that guy owns the 2+2 forums where I post". Sadly, my friends did not give me the acclaim I was looking for.

Sigh. I thought it was a rather good interview Mason, and I am surprised no one had brought it up here.
Old 07-01-2004, 02:27 PM

Default Re: Mason on the History Channel

[ QUOTE ]
Sadly, my friends did not give me the acclaim I was looking for.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats weird. I see guys pick up women in bars after dropping the Malmuth name all time. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I think it was "The History Poker" you were watching. Doyle Brunson and gang were featured. Good show.
Old 07-01-2004, 02:29 PM

Location: I like to tell others what is important in their world. I will bump a post if I deem it worthy

[ QUOTE ]
I watched a show last weekend and I swear I saw Mason talking about the history of poker in some show presented on the history channel. I was watching with my friends and said: "hey look that guy owns the 2+2 forums where I post". Sadly, my friends did not give me the acclaim I was looking for.

Sigh. I thought it was a rather good interview Mason, and I am surprised no one had brought it up here.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's like seeing an interview of Donald Trump and bragging you took a sh!t at Trump Tower.
Old 07-01-2004, 02:34 PM

great post bump!
Old 07-01-2004, 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's like seeing an interview of Donald Trump and bragging you took a sh!t at Trump Tower.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yo, best leave my Ho Gabbby to me.

Ho get yo fat axx back in the kitchen!
Old 07-01-2004, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-01-2004, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gabyyyy: When I see this, I feel a lot of distance...I feel far away. You know, I never got over Mikey marrying Linda, but life goes on. After what happened to Nick, man I guess I am just glad to be kicking around back here in PA.

You can ignore that user, but to what purpose? You seem hurt, Bump seemed to get ya. I mean. One shot. That's what it's all about. One shot.

Just look at your post and say to yourself, "You see this? This is this. This ain't somethin' else. This is this!"

Just whatever you do, don't end up like me, drinking whiskey, hunting deer, playing pool, and attending 14-hour wedding receptions.

Right now, I am trying to get my life together and clear that huge Absolute Poker bonus.
Old 07-01-2004, 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gabyyyy: I understand your troubles with Bump-en-Stein. I actually have known him a long time. Here is all I can say about him:

[ QUOTE ]
"I met him 15 years ago. I was told there was nothing left, no concience, no reason, no understanding. Even the most rudimentary sense of life or death; of good or evil; right or wrong. I met this six year old child with this blank, pale emotionless face and the blackest eyes.........the Devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realised that what was living behind those boys eyes was purely and simply.....evil."

[/ QUOTE ]

Ignore him at your own peril.
Old 07-01-2004, 03:13 PM

Best horror film ever.
Old 07-01-2004, 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! I find it hard to believe. I didn't know you had friends. If you make all the right moves, you can be my friend.