Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2004, 03:19 PM

Default MAT.. i don\'t need this CRAP..

<font color="red"> From: Ryan*21
What are you talking about you old bag. Everyone thought you died, thats why they named a friggin hand after you. And who the f*uck do YOU think you are. Don't talk to me like that. I'd like to see you try that s*hit in person. I'd slap the s*hit out of you. For someone as old as you're suppose to be you sure talk like a 6 year old. You say you don't have very much time to post on here, yet you have 2500 post??? How can you have that many posts then, oh yeah, I know, You've never made an actual post about poker strategy.

Furthermore, you don't even know me, so eat s*hit and die you old f*uck.

And don't even try to pm me back with your dumbass smiley faces. They are so lame.

Ryan_21
</font>

if he is not banned mat, at the very least please tell him to stop PMing me. i have asked him twice, but he still sends them.
(astericks added by me for full flavored effect)

lil' help pls.

btw FOOL, the hand was not named for me for dying, i am NOT an old granny, and the 2,500 posts came a long time ago, over a long period. that makes all your insults not only pathetic, but inaccurate.
Old 03-14-2004, 03:49 PM

Default Re: MAT.. i don\'t need this CRAP..

Why dont you tell the whole story, not just your side? Why dont you tell Mat how you've been following my around and bashing me and calling me names at every opportunity??? Why dont you tell him how you've been calling me anti-sematic, suicidal, racist, drunk, etc, etc??? Why dont you tell everybody how you cursed me out on Pokerstars at the Kotz, for no reason???

Wake up everyone, Granny is a sensitive POSER who can dish it out, but cant take it?

So, Granny, why dont you tell the whole story?

Ryan_21
Old 03-14-2004, 04:03 PM

Ryan,

Will you be able to make the NEPC @ Foxwoods this month?

I'm looking forward to meeting you in the flesh.........
Old 03-14-2004, 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why dont you tell him how you've been calling me anti-sematic, suicidal, racist, drunk, etc, etc???

[/ QUOTE ]

I see nothing wrong w/Granny speaking the truth about you.
Old 03-14-2004, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why dont you tell the whole story, not just your side? Why dont you tell Mat how you've been following my around and bashing me and calling me names at every opportunity??? Why dont you tell him how you've been calling me anti-sematic, suicidal, racist, drunk, etc, etc??? Why dont you tell everybody how you cursed me out on Pokerstars at the Kotz, for no reason???

Wake up everyone, Granny is a sensitive POSER who can dish it out, but cant take it?

So, Granny, why dont you tell the whole story?

Ryan_21

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a racist and a drunk as far as I can discern.
Old 03-14-2004, 04:20 PM

Why dont you tell the whole story, not just your side? Why dont you tell Mat how you've been following my around and bashing me and calling me names at every opportunity??? Why dont you tell him how you've been calling me anti-sematic, suicidal, racist, drunk, etc, etc???

ummm, i DID already in an old thread.

you were probably aspirating at the time tho.

why don't you read the ENTIRE forum when you get back from your binges??

ryan and grannys first PM exchange

Old 03-14-2004, 05:15 PM

Default WHAT\'S YOUR POINT? YOU attacked ME

I wrote you that pm because you said you were confused about the 2 Ryan's. I was trying to help you out. I made the reference about the fake death thing, because you keep calling me suicidal and other very strange names.

Then you straight up attacked me in a pm and publicly on the forum. It's right there for the whole world to see.

So what is your point?

Ryan_21
Old 03-14-2004, 04:48 PM

Default ***OK Ryan***

Even if what you say Granny did is true that is for Pokerstars to take care of. It does not give you the license to to use that type of language on this forum even if it was a PM.

Now, if you ever get to the KC area, please PM me nicely and we can meet. Then I'd be more than happy to tell you to your face.

Have a safe trip.

KC
Old 03-14-2004, 04:24 PM

Granny Mae,

Why revive the public spectacle of this banned poster? You could have forwarded your PMs to Mat privately. Before today, Ryan*21's last public post was 10 days ago.

I think you are violating the spirit if not the letter of this post by Mat S.

I post this with good intent, to remind all that it takes two sides to conduct a flame war.
Old 03-14-2004, 04:53 PM

Why revive the public spectacle of this banned poster? You could have forwarded your PMs to Mat privately. Before today, Ryan*21's last public post was 10 days ago.

I think you are violating the spirit if not the letter of this post by Mat S.

I post this with good intent, to remind all that it takes two sides to conduct a flame war.

i agree barto.

this is the first PM correspondence i have ever posted. however, my intent WAS to have a public war.

this total POS does not deserve the human decency that is afforded by handling it the way you suggest. i promise that there was much forethought into posting these publically.

anti-semites and hate mongers deserve public floggings, and even if it gets me banned myself, i will post every PM this dirtbag ever sends me.

if it means that people will stop PMing me with debates that they want to be kept private, then those with that fear don't know me. i have hundreds of PM's, plenty with lively debate, and i have never openly posted one until now.

if the guy is banned, he is banned. that should include no acess to the PM system.

also, another reason i did it is to answer his charges and statements that have ZERO factual base. this is my attempt at NOT hiding behind a lil' old lady carachter, and my way of confronting the ridiculous rumors around here that have somehow become gospel.

not that i expect you to blast me in a PM over this barto, but if you did, it would remain a PM.