Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2003, 09:54 AM

Default TGC cash out (quick questions)

Does anyone know about the average time a cash-out(in) takes at TGC? I used the ACH method and it's been about a week with no e-mails or anything.

thanks
Old 11-13-2003, 11:25 AM

Default Re: TGC cash out (quick questions)

How did you deposit in the first place?
I think my neteller cashouts takes 24 hours or so.
Check CashCheck, maybe some more info there.
Old 11-13-2003, 11:54 AM

I never did deposite. I ran up the free $15 they gave me so I couldn't use neteller.
Old 11-13-2003, 06:14 PM

greg,

Sorry -- that sort of service isn't acceptable. We've flagged this with out support desk and you should hear from them shortly. If nothing else they will confirm that they are looking into it and will keep you updated as they work out what has happened
Old 11-14-2003, 03:55 AM

good luck. i've scanned id, faxed id & still nothing. i asked for a check because i couldn't find a neteller withdrawal button. they deposited my $ into neteller then took it out 15 minutes later. i'm done dealing w/ them & it's on to the gaming commission.
Old 11-14-2003, 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i asked for a check because i couldn't find a neteller withdrawal button.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, before you get to the screen where you do checkwithdrawal, you get a button in front of it saying <font color="red"> Attention! </font>
If you didnt read it, it is your own fault, not TGC.

You are the weakest link, Goodbye!

Old 11-14-2003, 04:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, before you get to the screen where you do checkwithdrawal, you get a button in front of it saying Attention!
If you didnt read it, it is your own fault, not TGC.
You are the weakest link, Goodbye!

[/ QUOTE ]

For starters, he is making a withdrawal, so he probably isn't the weakest link...but more than that...when I withdrew the first time from Prima, and it was just recently, I was not given the option on a screen before I got a chance to do anything.

Then I got an email with a broken link to nowhere. They did respond quickly and courteously to reassure me the money would be in the right place, and it is now.

You might want to check and see if he did the things you accused him of.

Goodbye!
Old 11-14-2003, 04:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
For starters, he is making a withdrawal, so he probably isn't the weakest link...but more than that...when I withdrew the first time from Prima, and it was just <font color="red"> recently </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh so you are saying YOU are the weakest link?

[ QUOTE ]
I was not given the option on a screen before I got a chance to do anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

go to 'bank' then click'cashin'then write 20 for amount to cash in, then click 'cash-in' then see the button saying 'Important-PLEASE NOTE' now are you telling me you didnt see that button?

Old 11-14-2003, 05:01 AM

avagabond,

In all fairness, you've raised this complaint before, and we responded to it asking for you to give us enough info to follow up on (see here) -- we haven't heard anything from you yet, so it's a little unfair to badmouth us without giving us a chance to follow up and sort it out for you (we'll allow that there's a lot of activity on this board and so maybe you missed our previous response, so don't read this post wrong --- we are feeling a bit aggrieved at not being given a chance to sort this out for you, but we're not letting that cloud the fact that you are the one who has been badly treated in this instance and it's not completely unfair for you to be moaning at us as a result).

We also know that you shouldn't have had the problem in the first place, but again in fairness your particular problem arose prior to the relaxation of our cashout requirements (we're assuming this since you haven't indicated otherwise).

Even so, we have always said that it would be unrealistic for us to claim we'd get it 100% right all the time, so we're here to chase up any situations in which we get it wrong -- please give us a chance to sort out any problems before assuming we're completely incompetent and / or uncaring.

For everyone else, re the lack of a Neteller cashout link, we have given top priority to getting this link in place and expect an ETA shortly

In the meantime, it is assumed that anyone who purchases via Neteller wants to be cashed out in the same way -- the dialogue box mentioned above that pops up to this effect was a quick fix to try and explain that this would be the case. The other cashout option links are really only there to provide alternatives if they turn out to be necessary.
Old 11-14-2003, 08:49 AM

To The Gaming Club Rep:

First of all, I want you to know that your presence here and your prompt and candid responses to members' questions and comments are much appreciated.

Now for my questions: Will I be able to cash out to my Neteller account if I never made a deposit (after making a small profit on my New Account Bonus and the OIC Funding Money)? If so, at what point do I enter my personal data (real name, address, Neteller #s, etc.)? If not, will I be able to cash-out via ACH, my second choice (I am a US resident)? In that case, at what point do I enter my personal data?

Thanks for being here. Looking forward to your response.

BB