Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Theory
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2005, 09:22 PM

Default Playing low limit 6 person max games is a guaranteed way to go broke.

Max rake $3 per pot X 80 hands an hour is $240 collectively removed from 6 players per hour. $3 removed from a $60 pot, 5%. No way your edge can exceed 5% indefinitely. It is a fin joke. If you play these games at these limits all your $ will get siphoned away. PARTY POKER specializes in these games. Dont get taken.
Old 11-02-2005, 09:30 PM

Default Re: Playing low limit 6 person max games is a guaranteed way to go broke.

You're a [censored] moron.
Old 11-02-2005, 09:36 PM

Default Re: Playing low limit 6 person max games is a guaranteed way to go bro

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-02-2005, 09:41 PM

It is 95% of the posters on these forums that are the morons. Anytime someone says anything that is negative it automatically refuted by a bunch of idiots. At least one person so far agrees with me.
Old 11-02-2005, 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It is 95% of the posters on these forums that are the morons. Anytime someone says anything that is negative it automatically refuted by a bunch of idiots. At least one person so far agrees with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your statement shows that you do not understand much in poker. That means, that a table in which you think you play perfect, you gain a prerake winrate of 2BB/100, making you a loser; while a very good player would have a prerae winrate of 5BB/100, making him a winner. I refute statements like yours, as a matter of help to newbies, one becomes really good in poker when one crosses mental barriers blocking you from getting "unsustainable" winrates.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:09 PM

Okay, you're right. Better than 3BB per 100 hands is achievable against bad players and beating low limit 6 max games is possible. I dont really understand winrates and never thought about calculationg how much many BB you can expect to win per 100 hands. I do play well though, and do win. The rake is outrageous though. Imagine how much more you could win if it were lower.
Old 11-02-2005, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have already been proven wrong. Do you see why? Seriously dude if you post BS like this you should expect to get flamed. You know very little about poker.
Old 11-02-2005, 10:26 PM

Default Re: Playing low limit 6 person max games is a guaranteed way to go broke.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I see you are capable of brilliant statements.
Old 11-02-2005, 10:30 PM

I see you can't even assume a real identity and pose as overrated jewish comedians.
Old 11-02-2005, 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I see you can't even assume a real identity and pose as overrated jewish comedians.

[/ QUOTE ]

Say all you want about me, but overratted!?! BTW, Jewish? Is that a hint of anti-semetism I smell there?