Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2005, 02:54 AM

Default Ahhh!!! She\'s 15!!!

So I think I'm in a bad mood. I'm 20 and I met this girl on myspace who's incredibly hot, and her myspace said she was 16 and I was 19 when I met her... and we talk on the phone and hit it off really well, and I thought that was cool cuz the difference between 16 and 19 is 3 years.

So fast forward, after talking to her for about a month almost every night, I'm going down to her town with a buddy to hang out with her. Then tonight, bam, she says something about being a 15 year old and I'm stunned. Apparently, the minimum age to be on myspace is 16 so she had to lie, and she didn't know I thought she was 15.

Now keep in mind that she's gorgeous and talking to her is just like talking to a girl my age. WTF do I do??? Come on, OOT, help me out here!!!
Old 09-30-2005, 02:58 AM

Default Re: Ahhh!!! She\'s 15!!!

[ QUOTE ]
So I think I'm in a bad mood. I'm 20 and I met this girl on myspace

[/ QUOTE ]
this is where i stopped reading.
Old 09-30-2005, 03:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So I think I'm in a bad mood. I'm 20 and I met this girl on myspace

[/ QUOTE ]
this is where i stopped reading.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's college, man. Myspace is one of the best ways to meet people. It sounds stupid, but hey, it's gotten me laid before, and for that, I shall not complain.
Old 09-30-2005, 03:03 AM

I'm serious...it's illegal and wrong. Pick on the easy freshman at college. You still should be smarter than them and they are easy enough to manipulate. Why do you think I still live in a college town?
Old 09-30-2005, 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm serious...it's illegal and wrong. Pick on the easy freshman at college. You still should be smarter than them and they are easy enough to manipulate. Why do you think I still live in a college town?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well there is an abundant supply of freshmen this year. But that's not the case though, it's not just about getting laid; the idea of this road trip to visit this beautiful girl who I get along with better than most every other girl I've met at college is very appealing.
Old 09-30-2005, 03:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well there is an abundant supply of freshmen this year. But that's not the case though, it's not just about getting laid; the idea of this road trip to visit this beautiful girl who I get along with better than most every other girl I've met at college is very appealing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Long distance illegal relationship between a 19 year old and a 15 year old who met on myspace...Statistically, the chance of a relationship that fits this description working is 0%
Old 09-30-2005, 03:28 AM

I think you'be seen too many cusack movies

While I love the idea of that special someone, I see very little in life to confirm it. Meet more people.
Old 09-30-2005, 03:33 AM

Moreover, this will never work out. There is something in her past/personality/whatever that made her lie and attract an older guy. (It's quite possible there was a bad daddy or uncle. I'm not kidding either.) She will put you into that role as the older male. In a few years, she will hate you because of what the previous older male did. It will not matter if you are John F'ing Cusack. Run, run away.

But, you're a guy, and brain #1 has taken control. If she's hot, you're screwed. You're instincts, chemistry, thought patterns are all wrong.

I wish you luck.

BTW-most 15/16 year olds are unfulfilling sexual partners.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I get worked up about this cuz I've listened to loveline for the better part of a decade now. I listen every night while 4-tabling. I'm kind of a geek expert at topics that come up on the show often. Forgive my soapbox. I'm no saint myself. I just know what one is supposed to do.
Old 09-30-2005, 08:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this beautiful girl who I get along with better than most every other girl I've met at college is very appealing.

[/ QUOTE ]
This statement and the fact that you're even considering this speaks more to your maturity than hers.
Old 09-30-2005, 03:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Myspace is one of the best ways to meet people

[/ QUOTE ]
what a great way to ruin social skills. sit in front of your computer and get to know them so that when you are at the age when this doesn't work anymore you won't know how to meet anyone. yeah it does sound stupid and everything i have seen from being on this site and from my gf's little brother has been seriously lame.

go out and meet people the real way, its been working for hundreds of years.