Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2005, 03:41 AM

Default New Hand Converter

Well, with this forum having come to a screeching halt with the death of greenage's hand converter, I was left with nothing to do between hands.

So, I put together a hand converter. You can get it at:
http://e.1asphost.com/grb137

It only supports Party, only outputs to 2+2 format, and doesnt give you the results of the hand (yet).

I only tested it using one hand, so there's bound to be tons of bugs.

Feel free to get whatever use you can get out of it, and PM me problems you encounter.

Enjoy.
Old 09-13-2005, 03:42 AM

Default Re: New Hand Converter

Testing it here

10/20 7 Card Stud -- Hand Converter

Third Street
Seat 1: xx xx Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]_____folds
Seat 2: xx xx 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]_____calls_____calls
Seat 3: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]_____calls_____calls
Seat 4: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]_____folds
Hero: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]_____completes
Seat 6: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]_____folds
Seat 7: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]_____folds
Seat 8: xx xx 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]_____brings-in_____folds

Fourth Street
Seat 2: xx xx 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]_____folds
Seat 3: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]_____calls
Hero: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]_____bets

Fifth Street
Seat 3: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]_____raises
Hero: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]_____bets_____calls

Sixth Street
Seat 3: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]_____bets
Hero: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]_____checks_____calls

River
Seat 3: xx xx 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]_____bets
Hero: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]_____checks_____calls
Old 09-13-2005, 04:10 AM

3/6 7 Card Stud -- Hand Converter

Third Street
Seat 1: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]_____folds
Seat 2: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]_____folds
Hero: Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]_____completes
Seat 4: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]_____folds
Seat 5: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]_____folds
Seat 6: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]_____brings-in_____calls
Seat 7: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]_____folds
Seat 8: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]_____folds

Fourth Street
Hero: Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]_____bets
Seat 6: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]_____calls

Fifth Street
Hero: Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]_____bets
Seat 6: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]_____calls

Sixth Street
Hero: Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]_____bets
Seat 6: xx xx 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]_____folds

River

Awsome job! Works great with stud 8 too. One bug: it outputs a river line even if there is no river. It also doesn't label stud8 games as such. Still this is fantastic.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:45 AM

One bug: it outputs a river line even if there is no river. It also doesn't label stud8 games as such. Still this is fantastic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you PM me the hand history on this one please? thanks
Old 09-13-2005, 12:36 PM

I found the same bug - it had a river line when the hand finished on 6th. I can send you the full hand history if it would help. Anything else those of us who aren't computer experts can do to help?
Old 09-13-2005, 08:25 AM

Nice work!
Old 09-13-2005, 12:44 PM

you're a bad ass
Old 09-13-2005, 01:21 PM

grb137,

I believe that you have stolen my code and are violating the copyright that I just sold. I offer you and the Stud forum the following evidence.

1. The output format is virtually identical to mine. Yeah, I see you’ve changed the “title” line, renamed the streets and removed some of the features of mine. You’ve done a superficial job of trying to hide that fact that this is my code.

2. Somehow, you had the time to figure out how to bold the first action on each street. It is interesting how you chose to include that feature while ignoring others.

3. You changed the name of the bring-in action in exactly the same way that I did. What, do great minds think alike?

In a raw Party hand history, the bring-in is as follows:
PlayerA bring-ins (1) Take a close look at the spelling. Now somehow, both your hand converter and mine change that to brings-in.

I will give you one day to respond to this charge before I notify 2+2 that I believe a copyright violation has occurred and request that any hands posted with your converter be deleted.

Prove that you have not stolen my code by either sending it to me for evaluation or to a mutually agreed upon third party.

greenage

Your converter:

2/4 7 Card Stud -- Hand Converter

Third Street
Seat 2: xx xx 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]_____brings-in_____calls
Seat 4: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]_____calls_____calls
Seat 5: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]_____completes
Seat 6: xx xx 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]_____calls
Seat 7: xx xx T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]_____folds
Seat 8: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]_____folds

My converter:

7 Card Stud High ($2/$4), Ante $0.25, Bring-In $1 (hand converter)

3rd Street - (0.75 SB)

Seat 2: xx xx 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___brings-in___calls
Seat 4: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls___calls
Seat 5: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___completes
Seat 6: xx xx 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 7: xx xx T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 8: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___folds
Old 09-13-2005, 01:23 PM

I thought this was out of your hands?
Old 09-13-2005, 01:33 PM

I have an obligation to insure that the hand converter is not used on 2+2. If the hand converter is used elsewhere, then yes, it is not my concern.

I will NOT allow my hand converter to be used on this forum, period.