FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Recommended Tourny Book:
Tournament Poker for Advanced Players (David Sklansky) 60 92.31%
Tournament Poker (Tom McEvoy) 2 3.08%
Championship NL & PL Hold'em (Tom McEvoy) 3 4.62%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2005, 03:41 PM

Default Hot-model sex

Here's the scenario: One day you are handed a catalog full of the most beautiful women in the world. The catalog includes supermodels, actresses, hot 18-year-olds still in high school, and just regular hot chicks. You are told that you have a week to pick any woman out of the catalog and bang her. As soon as you pick the chick she magically appears and you start banging. As soon as you are done with that one, you are free to pick another one (or one you've already done) and bang away again. This week will be known as the Golden Week.

At the end of the week you are given two choices: (1) go back to your old life or (2) continue to bang the hottest women in the world but with a catch. The catch is that each day for the rest of your life you would have to orgasm the same number of times you orgasmed during your highest-orgasming day of the Golden Week plus 5 or suffer the consequences. If your orgasm frequency during the Golden Week was like so: 14 12 10 9 14 16 13, you would have to orgasm 16 + 5 = 21 times per day for the rest of your life or suffer the consequences. If you fail to orgasm at least the appropriate number of times by 11:30 PM of each day, then for the last half-hour of that day your balls are attached to electrodes and you are given one-shock per minute from an electric fence generator strong enough to stop a cow. For all intents and purposes, you will get to have all the hot-model sex you want for the rest of your life, but at the end of each day you will receive 30 electric shocks to the balls.
Old 09-10-2005, 03:45 PM

Default Re: Hot-model sex

I do the week and limit my consumption of the ass to a reasonable level, THEN go nuts.
Old 09-10-2005, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I do the week and limit my consumption of the ass to a reasonable level, THEN go nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're telling me you're going to keep up with 5-6 orgasms per day for the rest of your life? I'd go crazy in the first week then take the 30 minutes of nightly shocking.

But seriously man, wtf?
Old 09-10-2005, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're telling me you're going to keep up with 5-6 orgasms per day for the rest of your life? I'd go crazy in the first week then take the 30 minutes of nightly shocking.

But seriously man, wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the negative count if that's possible, maybe -nutshots?

well I kinda would like the really really hot ass the rest of my life since I'm not getting it now....
Old 09-10-2005, 03:45 PM

Old 09-10-2005, 03:51 PM

I'd take the lifetime deal and skip sex during the Golden Week (hell, I've got the rest of my life to make it up), giving me a fair shot of avoiding the ball shocks. Optimally I'd figure out a way to achieve a negative orgasm count (probably bribe whoever is counting them by sharing my model)
Old 09-10-2005, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd take the lifetime deal and skip sex during the Golden Week (hell, I've got the rest of my life to make it up), giving me a fair shot of avoiding the ball shocks. Optimally I'd figure out a way to achieve a negative orgasm count (probably bribe whoever is counting them by sharing my model)

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't get the lifetime sex option until the end of the Golden Week. At the beginning of the Golden Week you are told that you have a week to have sex with as many different woman from the catalog as you want. I imagine we would all be greedy as hell and go nuts during the Golden Week because that is all the time we think we are going to get.
Old 09-10-2005, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't get the lifetime sex option until the end of the Golden Week. At the beginning of the Golden Week you are told that you have a week to have sex with as many different woman from the catalog as you want. I imagine we would all be greedy as hell and go nuts during the Golden Week because that is all the time we think we are going to get.

[/ QUOTE ]

kinda hard to see it that way based on your wording.
Old 09-10-2005, 04:04 PM

Does nobody else think this would get boring after like 2 months at most? Not to mention painful (even without the ball-shocking).

I mean I'm not gay or anything, but come on...
Old 09-10-2005, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does nobody else think this would get boring after like 2 months at most? Not to mention painful (even without the ball-shocking).

I mean I'm not gay or anything, but come on...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I would not go for the second scenario either. Orgasming 5 times a day: not as good as it sounds.