Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2005, 04:10 PM

Default 5-10 Short Databases

So I've finally given up on using Poker Edge and will be switching to either PokerAce or PlayerView. Either way, I need some current databases, and I don't have any.

Is anybody willing to share or sell some good, current databases for the Party 5-10 6max?
Old 08-21-2005, 04:38 PM

Default Re: 5-10 Short Databases

Are/were you 'TheDude2004' or some such on party/empire? I was showing someone my craziest hand ever from 5/10 and I beat some guy with that name, he had AAAKK, some other guy had AKKK, and I had a royal. You would probably remember the hand.
Old 08-21-2005, 07:13 PM

You crack-ho. You're damn right I remember that hand. I laughed that you because you were all-in (on the flop, I think). You flopped the straight, the turn was a blank, and the river game me Aces full, jackass quad kings, and you the royal.

I really did think that was the craziest thing I'd ever see playing poker, until I was playing in HULA and flopped a royal flush over his Q-high straight flush. Crazy.
Old 08-21-2005, 07:56 PM

hahahahaha, yeah I was all in on the turn. I remember I had a semi decent amount of chips but apparently not enough for capped betting on every street :-). I'd never seen betting go so fast as on that river while I sat there helpless.

Pokerace is [censored] awesome. I still can't get over seeing every mucked hand at showdown without having to look it up.
Old 08-21-2005, 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pokerace is [censored] awesome. I still can't get over seeing every mucked hand at showdown without having to look it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed! That contributes so much more to player reads than anything people -dont- muck. I love seeing that people called me down with Ace high. amazing.

side note: usually try to avoid letting people know that i look up what they played. Wouldn't want them more conscious of it and have the stop the filthy moves they think nobody is seeing.
Old 08-21-2005, 08:48 PM

"I love seeing that people called me down with Ace high."

They never win?

-Michael
Old 08-22-2005, 02:00 AM

Ace High HU is a legit holding.
Old 08-22-2005, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hahahahaha, yeah I was all in on the turn. I remember I had a semi decent amount of chips but apparently not enough for capped betting on every street :-). I'd never seen betting go so fast as on that river while I sat there helpless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you guys post the hand up? Im interested in seeing this crazy hand
Old 08-22-2005, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Can you guys post the hand up? Im interested in seeing this crazy hand

[/ QUOTE ]

Based on the information given:

thed00d is UTG with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Goofball is on the button with J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], shortstacked
BB is in the BB with K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Preflop: thed00d raises, 1 call, Goofball calls, BB 3-bets, thed00d caps, 1 call, Goofball calls

Flop: T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
BB Bets, thed00d Raises, 1 fold, Goofball 3-bets, thed00dCaps, Call, Call

Turn: 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
BB Bets, thed00d Raises, Goofball Calls (all in [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]), 3-bet, Cap

River: K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Bet, Raise, 3-bet, Cap

Results:

Princess Tinystack shows the Royal Flush and drags the main pot. 1-outs McGee shows Quad Kings for the side pot, and thed00d shows Aces full of Kings for last place.

/mc
Old 08-21-2005, 07:27 PM

Get Partymine dude.