Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2005, 03:58 PM

Default Trip Report (Subtitle: My first encounter with a psycho girl)

This is me

[image]http://www.solisearch.net/ims/pic.php?u=28224i2NRL&i=182341[/image]

I was bored and half-cocked one night so I sign onto the facebook after a 6 month hiatus. I had created a an online poker club last year and lost interest after about two days, but I would get intermittent e-mails throughout the year about trying to get some games started. I vaguely remembed getting an e-mail from this girl:

[image]http://www.solisearch.net/ims/pic.php?u=28224i2NRL&i=182340[/image]

I see her AIM handle on her page and drop her an IM seeing if she wants to get some games going at school. She IMs me back the next day and within 10 minutes she gets into how guys have been using her this summer and how cute she thinks I am. I tell her I'm in Nantucket and she tells me that she's going to Martha's Vineyard on the 17th. After a couple of days I invite her here. It's been a dry summer.

So she decides to come out.

I pick her up at the airport and she's dressed in full out whore-gear. Stilettos, 4-inch long cut-offs, belly shirt (the former being desperate to be rid of the latter), titties almost flopping out, and cheap red lipstick smeared haphazardly across her lips. And teeth. I was tempted to greet her by saying "I know you are," but she may not have realized I was just answering the neon down-arrow and sign that followed her around saying "I'm trying way too hard."

We get in the car and I'm already apologizing about the car; the front seat, I explain, got screwed up last week and it won't lock in place. It slides back and forth and my last passenger bruised her knees. I tell her that she would probably be better off sitting in back, but she refuses.

I'm starving at this point, around 2 in the afternoon, so I tell ask if she's hungry. She's not, but screw that, I'm getting food. So we go from the ferry to the West End. (About a 15 minute drive).

The first time I stop the car, the seat slides forward like I said it would. And then when I went forward, the seat slid back. She laughed nervously, I laughed right alongside her.

A few stops later she starts saying out loud: "Stop". Then when I go forward she starts saying: "Click" (in reference to the metallic clang of the seat sliding back). Every time I stop she does this. Every little pat on the brake pedal every stop and go at an intersection. Every. Time.

We get to the West End, I eat, and we go to the house. Then we go to Stop and Shop to pick up some sparkling cider for screwdrivers, or something.

Another 15 minute drive. Another deluge of... "Stop"... "Click"...

We go into Stop and Shop and every single person is staring at this girl. I don't know how many of you know Nantucket, but it's the type of place where people pay a quarter mil to be in a [censored] tennis club. There were six year olds staring, there were 80 year olds staring. Male, female, black, white, everyone gave a healthy 3-second stare. She didn't notice. I did.

At first I was embarassed, then I quickly reprimanded myself; she's my guest, and I don't really care. I just felt more embarassed for her naivete, I suppose. It was a healthy dose of awkwardness, regardless.

They don't have any apple cider and she freaks out. She's seroiusly angry. I get the OJ, though, and we leave.

Another 15 minute drive back. "Stop". "Click". We're driving on a straightway... "Stop...click"... "I think you did that one on purpose" "No, I didn't" ... "Ok."

We get back and we're just about to start watching a movie. She asks if I can pour her a glass of wine, and I stiffen. Dammit. "I forgot about the wine." She wants to go get some. Another 15 minute drive. I don't have to say it.

We get back home. We start playing cards and she tells me she wants to play strip poker. But we were listening to Dane Cook in the background, so I wanted to wait. So we play straight up. After 3 minutes she starts rubbing her temples like she has a head pounding headache. 2 minutes later she wants to stop playing. So we do.

During the course of the 5 minute game I've already had a mixed drink, with easily 4 shots in it. I keep looking at her and thinking "if I'm drunk, I'll be ok with this." So I'm on a mission. Meanwhile, she's drank a quarter of her glass of wine.

I grab a beer and throw in one of her movies. In the course of the next 20 minutes she polishes off 4 glasses of wine, right around the time I finish my beer. She's loaded.

Before an hour's gone by she's finished the entire bottle of wine. And I'm halfway through my second mixed drink. When it's over I say to her, "Wanna play some strip poker now?" And she looks at me and says, "Why?"

What?

"Because... you wanted to."

"Why, though."

Silence. I get up and start going downstairs, and she follows.

Our game of strip poker went thusly: We each had 4 articles of clothing. I dealt out hands of hold 'em and if you lost the hand you took off an article of clothing. Somehow she had all of her clothes off in 3 hands.

She stands up and says, "What now?"

So being slick as I am, I say, "I think the loser should give the winner head."

Smoove, dude. Smoove.

She comes over and starts kissing me and I'm just drunk enough to be cool with it. She starts dirty talking, except... she's just asking questions. Like, "What do you want me to do."

Well. I just told you. But I said it again.

Then followed a game of 20 questions that lasted 10 minutes. I personally don't get turned on by that.

Anyway, she finally gets to it. 2 minutes in she stops.

She comes up and gets about 2 inches from my face. Her eyes start to bug out. She grabs my dick. Her pentagram (pentacle?) chain is dangling from her neck (She's Wiccan, apparently)...

She says: "Promise me you're not just trying to use me."

And squeezes. Hard.

"Uh..."

"Promise me you're not trying to use me."

Silence.

"Because I have ways of finding out if you are. And I have ways of getting back."

"Yeah. I promise."

She stares a little longer and says "I can tell you're telling the truth."

She goes back down. A minute later she stops and tells me she has to go to the bathroom. Wtf, mate.

Fine, she goes.

I go to my bed, and she comes back in and practically falls on me.

She proceeds to tell me how her year has gone, how a couple of her friends have died, how her mom's been sick, how she doesn't have a good relationship with her brothers... all the while she's crying on me.

I console her. Then when she's done, after about 20 minutes, I get up to go to the bathroom. She stops me and says, "Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom."

She goes in for a kiss and at this point I'm sobering up, her eyes are bloodshot and her entire face is wet from her crying.

No thanks.

I turn away.

Bad, move, man. Bad. Move.

"What was that?"

"Huh?"

"Why won't you kiss me?"

"I have to go to the bathroom." Lame.

"Why won't you kiss me?"

"Cause you're drunk and I'm sober."

"Why won't you kiss me?"

Silence. I leave the room. When I come back a minute later she's bawling and frantically trying to put her undies on.

As a side note she originally puts the on backwards and has to take them off and put them on again all the while being absolutely spastic about it. I thought this was hilarious.

I just stand there.

After she gets dressed, I tell her I think she should sober up and maybe sleep a little. After a little coercion I get her into the top bunk. And then she starts talking again.

She tell me about the first time she saw me. How she thought how good looking I was, yada yada yada, loved my smile, blah blah blah, and on and on and on. Then she says "and I followed you sometimes." Huh? "Well, no, no folloed you, but like walked to see where you were going and what you were doing." ... "I always tried to find out what clubs you were in and what you did outside of school." Is this girl for real?

For three years she's had a crush on me.

I tell her we should just be friends and she silently, drunkely whispers: "That's what everyone says." I go into a bullshit, pampering explanation about how friendship is 10 times better than a relationship. Then I go upstairs, bring her a glass of water and say, "Go to sleep."

She sits bolt upright and exclaims: "Let's play strip poker!"

WHAT?!

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to.... and I'm tired."

"I want to play."

I tell her we can play if she stays in the room for 10 minutes with the light off. I figure she'll pass out instantly. She grudgingly agrees and grabs my head and kisses my forehead a few times.

I go upstairs and start watching TV at 8:40. At 8:50 she comes upstairs. And she is shivering. From head to toe. No, not shivering, but shaking. Quaking.

"Is everything ok?"

"What happened?"

"What?"

"What happened?"

"What do you mean?"

"Downstairs, what just happened?"

"You told me you liked me."

She came over to the couch and sat undeneath the covers and was passed out by 9:30.

I left the house at 11:00. I left her a note saying, "I went out with some friends. Give me a call when you wake up. 11:00. Josh."

She calls me at 2 in the morning. She miserable that I left. She's been sleeping for 4 and a half hours. And she's miserable I didn't wake her up. I apologize and go back home.

The next morning she wakes me up at 9:30 and comes and lies in bed with me. She kisses me on the lips and asks if we can play strip poker.

Kill me.

She's gone now. Left a few hours ago. But I am scarred.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:59 PM

Default Re: Trip Report (Subtitle: My first encounter with a psycho girl)

I don't know how to post the pics. Can someone help?
Old 08-17-2005, 04:04 PM

Wow what a great story. I mean it sounds like a bad situation and I really have no advice for you...but thanks a lot for sharing, I enjoyed it.
Old 08-17-2005, 04:04 PM

you may very well be the dumbest poster on 2+2.
Old 08-17-2005, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you may very well be the dumbest poster on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-17-2005, 06:56 PM

Coming from you, that's the highest compliment I could imagine.
Old 08-17-2005, 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Coming from you, that's the highest compliment I could imagine.

[/ QUOTE ]I don't think you realize how stupid you come across throughout the whole story. Misplays on every street.

As for the story, I did find it interesting and amusing.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:50 PM

Explain the misplays. I only learn through experience.
Old 08-18-2005, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Explain the misplays. I only learn through experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

love the donk bet with "loser gives head"
Old 08-17-2005, 04:06 PM

So her drunk, you sober is a bad thing? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]