Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2005, 11:42 AM

Default Any bonuses coming up?

I missed all the party and Paradise bonuses this month. Any still available or coming soon? Paradise? Stars? UB? Party skins?
Old 07-20-2005, 11:42 AM

Default Re: Any bonuses coming up?

Thursday.
Old 07-20-2005, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thursday.

[/ QUOTE ]

This cannot be true. This Thursday is the 21st. We all know that 21 is divisible by 7. Poker sites do not give re-loads on days that are divisible by 7. We also know that all thursdays of this month are divisible by 7, therefore there will not be any reloads this month. Give it two weeks to get out of this "Thursdays are divisible by 7 month" and we will have a reload bonus!
Old 07-20-2005, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thursday.

[/ QUOTE ]

This cannot be true. This Thursday is the 21st. We all know that 21 is divisible by 7. Poker sites do not give re-loads on days that are divisible by 7. We also know that all thursdays of this month are divisible by 7, therefore there will not be any reloads this month. Give it two weeks to get out of this "Thursdays are divisible by 7 month" and we will have a reload bonus!

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't mean THIS Thursday! I obviously meant Thursday, August 4th, which is 2 squared or 1/10.5 of 42.
Old 07-20-2005, 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thursday.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't mean THIS Thursday! I obviously meant Thursday, August 4th, which is 2 squared or 1/10.5 of 42.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh I mis-read your Post. I didn't know that second square of 42 is Universal Reload bonus day. Thanks for the Info!
Old 07-20-2005, 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thursday.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot that this is July, the 7th month. Therefore, the divide by 7 rule is actually reversed. So the next bonus will in fact be coming Thursday.

Unless you live in the Southern Hemisphere - in that case the bonus will be next Thursday.
Old 07-20-2005, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thursday.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot that this is July, the 7th month. Therefore, the divide by 7 rule is actually reversed. So the next bonus will in fact be coming Thursday.

Unless you live in the Southern Hemisphere - in that case the bonus will be next Thursday.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe that I over look this crucial fact. But, I've also notice that since this is the Thursdays divided by 7 month we take this months number which is 7 and multiply them. This gives us 49. The fact that next month isn't a divisible by 7 month we can subtract it from our current month which gives us 1. Subtract that number times 7 and get 42. Which according to a previous poster the second square of 42 is 4. And that givis us Aug. 4th as our next bonus. Here is the equation (CM=current month, NM=next month) (CM*7)-(7*(NM-CM))=X The second square is 1/10.5 so 1/10.5(X)=4 Therefore, Aug. 4th will be the next reload. This equation should be right. Check for errors please.
Old 07-20-2005, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thursday.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe that I over look this crucial fact. But, I've also notice that since this is the Thursdays divided by 7 month we take this months number which is 7 and multiply them. This gives us 49. The fact that next month isn't a divisible by 7 month we can subtract it from our current month which gives us 1. Subtract that number times 7 and get 42. Which according to a previous poster the second square of 42 is 4. And that givis us Aug. 4th as our next bonus. Here is the equation (CM=current month, NM=next month) (CM*7)-(7*(NM-CM))=X The second square is 1/10.5 so 1/10.5(X)=4 Therefore, Aug. 4th will be the next reload. This equation should be right. Check for errors please.

[/ QUOTE ]

this equation looks all well and good - but NM-CM will always be one, so you can actually simplify it (like all of us hardcore bonus whores have already been doing).

in actuality, since july has number of 7, which is a prime number, the following reload will have a day which is also a prime number - thus, august 4th is incorrect

it's a lot easier if you link your bonus tracker to your pattern mapper

i hate amateur whores [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-20-2005, 11:45 AM

here
Old 07-20-2005, 11:57 AM

Won't let me go to bonuswhores.com at work. That is why I was asking. Thanks.