Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2005, 07:26 PM

Default Angry Woman

First a little backround. I am 42 and divorced and so is my girlfiend. She is a nurse and she does shift work.

She came to spend the weekend with me this weekend. She was off friday night and she had to work saturday night. We went out friday night and she slept most of saturday and when she woke up and she wanted to go out and get some work shoes and then take a shower and get ready to go to work.

So since she was going to work I had planned on going down to the trop in AC(I live in Jersey). Now I didnt particularly want to go shopping for shoes and watch her take a shower and stuff so I left early for the trop. Now she is furious with me because I left for AC early instead of going shoe shopping with her.

Did I f up or is she being ridiculous?
Old 06-05-2005, 07:28 PM

Default Re: Angry Woman

If you don't stand up for your right not to go shoe shopping now, you'll be going shoe shopping for the rest of this relationship.
Old 06-05-2005, 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you don't stand up for your right not to go shoe shopping now, you'll be going shoe shopping for the rest of this relationship.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you and its not like I dont do plenty of "shoe shopping". I just chose not to this time.
Old 06-05-2005, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know how long you've been seeing this broad but you need to lay the ground rules early so you don't spend the rest of your life a lap dog.
Old 06-05-2005, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

^ 100% truth
Old 06-05-2005, 07:28 PM

Location: They call Los Angeles the City of Angels. I didn\'t find it to be that exactly, but I\'ll allow as there are some nice folks there.

[ QUOTE ]
I am 42 and divorced and so is my girlfiend.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you come to a forum full of 19 year old drunken horndogs for relationship advice?

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 06-05-2005, 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you come to a forum full of 19 year old drunken horndogs for relationship advice?

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This irony occurred to me however i consider the people who post to these forums in general to be intelligent and a good source of diverse opinions which are worthy of consideration.
Old 06-05-2005, 07:38 PM

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

good point.
but in the advice game of course she's F'd up. You can probably manage the situation if you pay more attention to her calendar......
or if she is always loose agressive, just fold.
Old 06-05-2005, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

good point.
but in the advice game of course she's F'd up. You can probably manage the situation if you pay more attention to her calendar......
or if she is always loose agressive, just fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good read her calendar is definitely an issue. I wouldnt want to play poker with you.

She is usually extremely low maintenance and in general a good woman. Im not folding yet.
Old 06-05-2005, 08:46 PM

Default Asking for it

[ QUOTE ]
So you come to a forum full of 19-year old drunken horndogs for relationship advice?

[/ QUOTE ]

The man obviously seeks to know if a wise course of action would be to

put it in her pooper.