Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2005, 03:26 PM

Default Help me plan my bachelor party

Ok, so my best man is in NY and won't be here until the day before I get married, so basically my groomsmen and I are planning my BP. What better place to find HELPFUL suggestions than the collective minds of OOT. BP is on June 18th.

Of course there will be the obligatory strippers, but I need some other suggestions as well. Your help is much appreciated. Seattle posters are especially encouraged.

So let's hear 'em.
Old 06-03-2005, 03:31 PM

Default Re: Help me plan my bachelor party

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, so my best man is in NY and won't be here until the day before I get married, so basically my groomsmen and I are planning my BP. What better place to find HELPFUL suggestions than the collective minds of OOT. BP is on June 18th.

Of course there will be the obligatory strippers, but I need some other suggestions as well. Your help is much appreciated. Seattle posters are especially encouraged.

So let's hear 'em.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you haven't actually lined up the strippers yet, maybe you can get pokerjo. She lists "dancer" as her occupation on her yahoo profile.
Old 06-03-2005, 04:01 PM

lol

As tempting as that sounds jake, i usually don't like "dancers" that tuck it.
Old 06-03-2005, 04:52 PM

The best piece of advice I've ever heard was not to have the BP the day before the wedding, and not the day before that either, if you can help it.
Old 06-03-2005, 04:56 PM

Where is your bachelor party taking place? I know a great bachelor party planning company in LA. Full service they bring strippers as well as regular girls to just party and drink with you. They bring their own bartender and do open bar at a hotel room with the strippers and party girls. They have a limo pick you up at the hotel, take you to dinner, take you back to the hotel to party for a bit, then take you out to whatever clubs you want VIP with full bottle service.
Old 06-03-2005, 05:00 PM

that sounds awesome, unfortunately I 'm in Seattle. But i will definitley look into that up here...that could be F'in sweet. thanks mason.
Old 06-03-2005, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
that sounds awesome, unfortunately I 'm in Seattle. But i will definitley look into that up here...that could be F'in sweet. thanks mason.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, if you look around the internet there are a few companies that do it. Most are in Vegas, I know of one in Chicago and a couple in NY. There are companies that will do less also, leaving more planning up to you. You probably won't find a full service company in Seattle but I'm sure you can find something. It will be cheaper that way though, not sure how much you guys are thinking of spending.

Good luck.
Old 06-03-2005, 05:14 PM

[/ QUOTE ]
Your point? Some things in life you don't skimp on. At least for me, my wedding/bachelor party will be one of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. We are definitley going to do it up right. Go out in style.
Old 06-03-2005, 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Where is your bachelor party taking place? I know a great bachelor party planning company in LA. Full service they bring strippers as well as regular girls to just party and drink with you. They bring their own bartender and do open bar at a hotel room with the strippers and party girls. They have a limo pick you up at the hotel, take you to dinner, take you back to the hotel to party for a bit, then take you out to whatever clubs you want VIP with full bottle service.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds expensive.
Old 06-03-2005, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds expensive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your point? Some things in life you don't skimp on. At least for me, my wedding/bachelor party will be one of them.