Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2005, 11:46 AM

Default Trop tries dress code for French Quarter

AP article in Las Vegas Sun

NJ Star Ledger Article

Very limited policy, really. It applies only to the new French Quarter area and only after 11PM on weekends and holidays.

In other words, you can look like a slob while you have dinner, but don't fsck with the club vibe the Trop is trying to build.
Old 03-09-2005, 12:03 PM

Default Re: Trop tries dress code for French Quarter

Good luck doing that in AC. All the people who care about being cool are at the Borg anyway.

Just to note, a policy with no strict rules like that could be interpreted as racist.
Old 03-09-2005, 12:16 PM

the parking garage goes right into this area. I guess you have to wear a shiny shirt and black pants to enjoy their lovely urine soaked garage facilities now too.
Old 03-09-2005, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the parking garage goes right into this area. I guess you have to wear a shiny shirt and black pants to enjoy their lovely urine soaked garage facilities now too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the old garage... they built a new one. The new Trop is very nice, Bunky and I give thumbs up last weekend.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2005, 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the old garage... they built a new one. The new Trop is very nice, Bunky and I give thumbs up last weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, it appeared nice
i heard i can use my poker points in the restaurants and such there(the quarter), any idea if thats true?
Old 03-09-2005, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is true, however you only get 50% credit for a lot of the restaurants. it tells you where you can get 100% and where 50% right on the comp computer in the poker room

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, it appeared nice
i heard i can use my poker points in the restaurants and such there(the quarter), any idea if thats true?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-09-2005, 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty sure from the new garage you enter right by the irish pub in the the Quarter area

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-09-2005, 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]the desinger of that new garage should be shot, but i didnt notice it as urine soaked?
Old 03-09-2005, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]the desinger of that new garage should be shot, but i didnt notice it as urine soaked?

[/ QUOTE ]

just a generalization of all AC parking garages. There is usually an interesting odor in the air...especially if you make the mistake of taking the stairs instead of the elevator
Old 03-09-2005, 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just a generalization of all of New Jersey. There is usually an interesting odor in the air.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed your post [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]