Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2004, 10:06 AM

Default Is Jeb laying groundwork for steal II?

Read this article and comment.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/16/op...d%2fColumnists
Old 08-17-2004, 10:14 AM

Default Re: Is Jeb laying groundwork for steal II?

Typical NYT drivel. We have no reason to suspect that this not a legitimate investigation of voter fraud other than someone thinks it might not be.
Old 08-17-2004, 10:40 AM

I voted in florida during that election. The whole "steal" thing is just bullsh*t. Get over it.
Old 08-17-2004, 10:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I voted in florida during that election. The whole "steal" thing is just bullsh*t. Get over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe that Bush stole the Florida election, but how is that fact that you voted in Florida relevant to that claim?

I voted in New York. That does not make me an authority on how the election was carried out through the entire state.
Old 08-17-2004, 03:04 PM

ok, i will add that i have lived in florida all my life and there has never been an election problem big enough to make the national or even state wide news. Florida is not a state with common election problems.
Old 08-19-2004, 12:40 AM

Bush stole it - believe that.
Old 08-19-2004, 10:44 AM

are you a retard, or just trying to stir something up ?

I don't even like Bush, and I know the election was as fair as it could be.

I would be more willing to believe that democrats knew they were close to losing and intentionally f*cked things up hoping for a recount, which in fact they got.

but, i don't believe that either, so let the whole stupid matter die.
Old 08-17-2004, 11:53 AM

What's this piss-ant Loony liberal thing with having to register to view the holy and sacrosanct NYT. Do liberals also perform a ritual with the sacred scriptures (NYT) by placing it on the mantle; lighting candles all around, and then praying to it!

[ QUOTE ]
Is Jeb laying groundwork for steal II?

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly hope so. Two fast-break slam-dunks in a row are what I am rooting for.

Four more years – guaranteed! As will soon be reported by the most Fair and Balanced News Outlet in the Nation – FOX NEWS.

O’Reilly Rules. Limbaugh is Lucid. Coulter is Cool. The Republicans are marching on to victory! Get use to it. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Le Misanthrope
Old 08-17-2004, 12:00 PM

oh boy, here we go

I feel that this thread has disenfranchised me.
Old 08-17-2004, 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What's this piss-ant Loony liberal thing with having to register to view the holy and sacrosanct NYT. Do liberals also perform a ritual with the sacred scriptures (NYT) by placing it on the mantle; lighting candles all around, and then praying to it!

[ QUOTE ]
Is Jeb laying groundwork for steal II?

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly hope so. Two fast-break slam-dunks in a row are what I am rooting for.

Four more years – guaranteed! As will soon be reported by the most Fair and Balanced News Outlet in the Nation – FOX NEWS.

O’Reilly Rules. Limbaugh is Lucid. Coulter is Cool. The Republicans are marching on to victory! Get use to it. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Le Misanthrope

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a fool.

The Shrub is far and away the worst president this country has EVER seen!! Let's review.

Election scandal - Shrub loses the popular vote but somehow has it "all fixed up" for him as he has his whole life.

Economy - How many jobs have been lost since the Shrub took office? I believe its a seven digit figure.

Taxes - Breaks for the rich 1% (Mostly Shrubs buddies)

Corporate scandal - Hundreds of thousands of Americans robbed of their retirement (future) by spineless corporate thieves. Shrubs very good friends being hauled away in cuffs.

Leadership - The country has never more divided by a Presidents policies. Another 4 years of the shrub and we may just see The Civil War II. A good leader unites.

Environment - Shrub has proven he has no concern for the condition of the planet for future generations of Americans.

Military - Shrub is currently conducting a "backdoor" draft. His unjustified war in Iraq which has now cost over 1,000 American lives and billions in debt. It has also fueled the terrorist agenda and has given them new recruting power. And they actually want to claim some kind of victory in the war on terror. How many times has the reason for invading Iraq changed. One idea gets shot down so they backtrack and come up with another idea. All they are left with, is "we had to invade because Sadaam is bad and they have mass graves." Americans that are accepting this last desperate excuse are STUPID and morally bankrupt. Many of the mass graves are known to be from the Iran/Iraq war in the 80's. You know the one were we sold weapons to Sadaam to beat our enemy of Iran at that time.

The comedy in all of this is the very reasons we are told we invaded Iraq, are ACTUALLY taking place in other countries currently. Iran, North Korea. But we invade Iraq. But it had nothing to do with oil right?

And to sum up,
O'Reily is a grade a douche bag who has had to eat his own words about Shrub more than once. Limbaugh is the best. Fat, pill popping, hypocrite slob. Hopped up on synthetic heroin pills for years on end, meanwhile sitting behind his mic spewing turds from his mouth, passing judgment on drug users. Rush once said that drug users should be locked up and the key thrown away. No treatment. He probably said this while he was high as a kite.

And these are the people you look up to.

You.
Are.
A.
Fool.