Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2004, 12:55 PM

Default canterbury tonight again (thurs)

I'll be up there again at about 530 or 6pm. 21 y/o red head with a yellow polo on. Drop by and say hi if you're up there.

I'm not sure where I'll be. if the 15 game is decent i'll be there. Else the 6/12-8/16.
Old 07-02-2004, 03:42 AM

Default Re: canterbury tonight again (thurs)

vehn, the 30/60 was running tonight and according to a regular has been all week.

There were even 2 main 15 games with a 3rd must move. musta been the jackpot fever.

The 15 game was one of the wilder ones in a long time. Most hands were at least 3 bets pf, 4 or 5 ways. Nutty. Gall what a game. I lost about 2 racks.

Only hand I want to complain about is on the button I got dealt an ace but it flipped and then a K of the same suit and then a 2 to replaice the ace...it's 2 bets to me like 4 ways and of course I fold. Flop came QJT and pf raiser hand AQs and he was a LAG so I woulda gotten paid well...It just hurt more being stuck more then 2 racks... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I just wish I coulda stayed...but I need some sleep cause I got work tomorrow and busy weekend.
Old 07-02-2004, 07:52 AM

Since I don't/can't make it out there often and I don't read this forum often enough either, here's what I propose:

We alls who desire a meeting set up a date in advance to make it out to the CBury Downs and have a good time.

There's plenty of MN folks who I'd like to say hello to who post here.
Old 07-02-2004, 05:55 PM

You know I'm in. But since tonight could be an oh-so-soft night at the Park, I'm planning on going tonight...anybody else gonna be there?
Old 07-02-2004, 09:04 PM

Default Friday night live action

I'll be at the Park tonight. Sitting 6/12, wearing an orange Hollister polo shirt. Say hey if you're around.

Time to hit the tables!
Old 07-03-2004, 01:23 PM

I can make most days between Sun-Wed - I was gonna go out this Wed. for the 200 tourney, but band practice beckons -

at some point.. - ask most of the dealers who Russ is...the guy wiht the Creed Sucks shirt....they know me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

RB