Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-2004, 01:45 PM

Default UB deposit bonus

Just a quick heads up to let you know that UB is offering a 25% deposit bonus up to $100 for Neteller deposits. This was to coincide with the launch of Netellers multi-currency options, Neteller have postponed this but seeing as UB is fond of giving away money the deposit bonus still stands.

This may only apply to non-American/Canadians, but I'm sure all you true whores will get the money if you ask nicely.

Old 02-13-2004, 01:46 PM

Default Re: UB deposit bonus

Another one? Didn't they just give out one for this that was all sorts of screwed up and you had to enter 0000 to actually deposit and it was rolled back? Is this one new? Dates? I'm at work and can't check [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2004, 01:55 PM

Dear TylerD,

Please note, NETeller has postponed the release of the new multi currency conversion option until later this month. We are excited for the release of this new feature and will keep you posted on their timeline.

In the meantime, UltimateBet invites you to take advantage of our exclusive 25% NETeller Deposit Bonus offer from February 12 - February 16.

How It Works
When you deposit $25 or more between 6PM ET Thursday February 12th and 6PM Monday February 16th using NETeller, we'll give you a 25% deposit bonus. After you make a deposit, a maximum of $100 Bonus Dollars will be automatically credited to your account. Bonus Dollars are converted to real money for play on the site at the rate of $1 for every 10 UltimatePoints you earn at our $.25/$.50 or higher tables. Bonuses are limited to one per person.

Have fun,

Caitlyn
UltimateBet Member Services

Please send your questions to us at memberservices@ultimatebet.com .

Fine Print
After you make a deposit, a maximum of $100 Bonus Dollars will be automatically credited to your account. Bonus Dollars are converted to real money for play on the site at the rate of $1 for every 10 UltimatePoints you earn at our $.25/$.50 or higher tables. Bonuses are limited to one per person.
Old 02-13-2004, 02:02 PM

Why didn't they send that out yesterday!?!??!?! Mother b*tches!!! I'll be in AC all weekend and won't be making a deposit for Paradise on sunday, or this now at UB. Argh.
Old 02-13-2004, 02:40 PM

I was going to post this last night, after I took advantage of it, but I'm not sure it's not just for European/British players. It's not listed on UB's main screens, and anyone who is entitled to it probably received the mail about a week ago like myself.
As it's all to do with EU currency conversion it would make some sense for it to just apply in the EU.

Old 02-13-2004, 03:11 PM

FYI, the bonus works for anyone using Neteller. I couldn't find any mention of it anywhere, but as soon as I deposited sure enough I got the bonus dollars.
Old 02-13-2004, 03:16 PM

Default Worked for this American

I never got an email, but just made a deposit and got the bonus.
Old 02-13-2004, 04:21 PM

Default Re: Worked for this American

I just tried a deposit and i entered the amont and the neteller account number, and on the confirmation page where UB usually asks you to click the bonus if you want it....The bonus never showed up.

JTG51, did you also get the last bonus? The date i deposited for that was Feb. 5th.

Thanks

rJ
Old 02-13-2004, 04:28 PM

Default Get this!

You are not going to believe this!

I first tried to see if I would get the bonus by entering my Neteller info and putting $500 in the amount box. I clicked Continue and the bonus did not appear so I hit cancel.

I then emailed UB support saying that a friend got a 25% bonus for depositing $500 by neteller. I asked if I could get that as well.

10 minutes later I got an email back from UB saying they have credited my bonus account for $100!

I'm guessing they saw that I made a deposit by neteller for $500 two weeks ago during their past bonus and somehow though I didnt get the credit back then.

So now I have $100 sitting in my bonus account. Guess I'm going to have to deposit some money so I can work off the bonus.

On second thought, I'm probably a dummy for posting this here. Ah well... guess I'm becoming a true Zoo'er [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2004, 04:29 PM

Default Re: Worked for this American

...and on the confirmation page where UB usually asks you to click the bonus if you want it....The bonus never showed up.

When I deposited the bonus was listed on the confirmation page.

JTG51, did you also get the last bonus? The date i deposited for that was Feb. 5th.

Yes, I got my last UB bonus on Jan 31st. I assume that's the same bonus.

It sounds like this bonus wasn't supposed to be available to everyone and I was lucky enough to bet it before they realized their mistake.