Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2003, 08:09 AM

Default First day at Party - Amusing Poker Tracker Results

Just signed up at Party after reading all the comments on here about the games and commenced my mini-OIC at 0.5/1 last night. I'd also taken the opportunity to get hold of Poker Tracker, having now signed up at a compatible site on which to use it.

Last night I played at 2 different Party tables and ended up about 10BB down after 250 or so hands. A little disappointing after reading about how beatable the games were but they can't all be winning sessions.

Anyhow, I had to laugh when I played around with Poker Tracker and checked out the stats from the session. Thanks to the sample size I doubt I'll see the same thing again (at least I hope so) so just had to share it while I've still got the chance.

Most profitable hand was of course J6s (played out of the blinds) with a $6 return. Similar crap out of the blinds accounted for about 85% of my positive hands.

Biggest losers were the garbage that is AA, QQ, JJ, TT, 99, AQs, AJs, AKo, AQo - the highest win% on any of these was 50%. Fortunately I didn't get dealt KK or AKs so I avoided further misery. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

The second table I played was inhabited by a maniac who proceeded to lose all his money in typical fashion. However, at one stage after an auto-request had been imported I was alarmed to discover that he was only the 2nd biggest loser in the games I'd played. I was the one idiot behind him. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Fortunately at least this situation was reversed before the end of the night.

Anyhow, had to laugh at what I was reading. It seemed to sum up perfectly everything I've read about the party low limit tables. I'll worry if and when the stats say the same thing in a few weeks time!

Sherriff

BTW - I wouldn't have known about Poker Tracker without hearing about it on this site. Thanks everyone - its awesome! I've always been a bit of a statto so, as you can imagine, this is like having a lifetime's worth of birthdays come at once (how sad am I?)