Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2003, 12:33 AM

Default Play PLO again!

Got another looney sitting at my 1/2 PLO table, Hoochie Coochie on Party and he's accumulated a couple hundred and is putting the heat on [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. Raisingevery hand preflop and bluffing like bonkers half the time. Wait list is 5 deep now, tho'.

...oops, I just busted him while writing this. he's rebought tho
Old 10-13-2003, 12:37 AM

Default Re: Play PLO again!

which one is the loonie?
Old 10-13-2003, 12:40 AM

bit of a shame - he just left. Name was wilddog. (that's as opposed to me - I'm just mildly rabid...woof)
Old 10-13-2003, 12:45 AM

Default I know it is unlikely

It is unlikely that a maniac would be here reading this, but how do others feel about posting names in public instead of PM?

Personally I like the idea of not telling them they are maniacs, and they may have friends who read this and find out that way...
Old 10-13-2003, 12:56 AM

Default Re: I know it is unlikely

dunno about the morals etc, but posting opinion's are ok. I guess if he read that I labelled him a loony, he wouldn't be too chuffed (or maybe he would - pretty sure it's a he, btw). Would that be slander? Or could I get bob ciaffone to look over the HH's and back me up.
Old 10-13-2003, 01:02 AM

game dead now our pal's gone. The only other big stack went off looking for him. went from 200-400 pots to 15-50 pots [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] . last lap for me
Old 10-13-2003, 01:59 AM

Default Re: I know it is unlikely

I am not talking about whether you are right or about the ethics...those are separate issues. I am only talking about whether it will school the fish.

There are certain levels of play that are actually long term beneficial to teach the fish...so they don't go bust so soon that they don't have fun, but for many people, telling them they are truly stupid, will either chase them off or get them to play better.

Neither of those seems to be what you would want to publish openly for maximum chance that they would see it. Kind of like the guy who posted the screen name of a girl from Paradise. Do you think he increased or decreased his chances of getting lucky or luckier?
Old 10-13-2003, 07:42 AM

Wilddog plays regularly.He mostly plays the 0.25/0.50 and thinks he can play but he's a fuggin fish.He plays failry tight and then one beat and he's playing and raising with crap.He's got zero discipline. He is a huge loser in the game u were in the $1-2 blind game.He breaks even in the smaller games...just because he tilts so bad at every level.I been playing with him for almost a year.