Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2003, 06:23 PM

Default How to play at this \"type\" of table on Party Poker?

Recently while playing at the $25NL tables on Party Poker I have noticed that there will be tables with 9 out of 10 people, all with money between $20-$40 at the table, so I join. After playing a few BB's I realize the table is VERY tight, this would explain the lack of variance is the players bankroll for the table. I have played at this type of table numerous time this weekend at PP and I am wondering what kind of cards I should be playing and what kind of strategy to use?

PS - For anyone who read my other post describing my poker career... I havent actually bought back in at PP, I just had a friend transfer me enough money to play at a few $25NL tables to try a build something. THANKS for all the great replies by the way. I am liking Two Plus Two users more and more each time I post due to the great quality and thoughtfulness put into the responses.

-KemKings [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2003, 08:19 PM

Default Re: How to play at this \"type\" of table on Party Poker?

There are so many tables to choose from on Party Poker that it doesn't make sense to waste your time at a tight table. Just find greener pastures.