Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Texas Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2005, 10:02 PM

Default Worst Players Online

I posted here yesterday that I found a site which contains the worst players I've ever played against. I don't know why more people don't join celebbonus.com to actually win serious money relatively easily.

There are approximately 4-5 thousand players on celebbonus.com at any given time. The majority of them do NOT KNOW HOW TP PLAY.

Many players come to play poker with real celebrities. That's all very well and good, but the smart player will come to this site to add to his or her bankroll. I'm telling you the truth. The players at celebbonus literally call 4x raises with 92 off suit. They're crazy there!

If you sign up, be sure to look for players from Eastern Europe. I don't know what it is, but they are the worst poker players I've ever seen in my entire life. If you play a good, strong relatively tight game, you'll win lots of money.

The site has great graphics, good service and a 200% bonus on your money up to $300 dollars. This is a no brainer. Check it out and see for yourself.

Good Luck!

Digital Ace
Old 12-14-2005, 10:04 PM

Default Re: Worst Players Online

[ QUOTE ]
Moderator(s) notified In a moment you will be automatically returned to the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-14-2005, 10:15 PM

bad spammer!
Old 12-14-2005, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
NOT KNOW HOW TP PLAY.

[/ QUOTE ]

SPAM Form letters with bad spelling are teh suck!

-ZEN
Old 12-15-2005, 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I posted here yesterday that I found a site which contains the worst players I've ever played against. I don't know why more people don't join celebbonus.com to actually win serious money relatively easily.

There are approximately 4-5 thousand spammers on celebbonus.com at any given time. The majority of them do NOT KNOW HOW TP SPELL .

Many players come to play poker with real celebrities. That's all very well and good, but the smart player will come to this site to add to his or her bankroll. I'm telling you the truth. The players at celebbonus literally call 4x raises with 92 off suit. They're crazy there!

If you sign up, be sure to look for players from Eastern Europe. I don't know what it is, but they are the worst poker players I've ever seen in my entire life. If you play a good, strong relatively tight game, you'll win lots of money.

The site has great graphics, good service and a 200% bonus on your money up to $300 dollars. This is a no brainer. Check it out and see for yourself.

Good Luck!

Digital Ass

[/ QUOTE ]