Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2005, 09:44 AM

Default NCAA plays for Saturday 11-19

YTD 14-8.

Bama +6.5/7... It's just too hard to not take a touchdown with a team whose season high points allowed is 21. I know the injuries to the line and skill positions have Bama's offense hurting, but this is traditionally a rivalry that the defenses have decided and Bama's is the better one here. Forget home field too... in this rivalry it is virtually meaningless. The Bama seniors have never beaten Auburn... this will change on Saturday.

Two other plays this weekend... taking two "under the radar" teams I won with last weekend in their rivalry games with Clemson -1.5 and Stanford +4. The one thing saving Bowden's job in Clemson over the years has been his mastery of heated rival South Carolina, and I believe he will continue to ride that horse this Saturday as he catches USC coming off a season-making win over Florida.

Bama +7... Stanford +4... Clemson -1.5

Good luck Saturday.
Old 11-15-2005, 03:06 PM

Default Re: NCAA plays for Saturday 11-19

I thought that Auburn/UoA line looked way off but I figured it was one of those trap games where I put money on it and then Auburn wins by 21 and I look like a fool. So I stayed away.