Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2005, 04:12 PM

Default Are Party Tourney Entries Transferrable?(Million Gauranteed)

Some may remember a thread I started a week or so ago where I won an entry into the $1M guaranteed tourny on Saturday. Unfortunately, I may not be able to play now due to a family emergency that may cause me to leave town.

Does Party let you sell entries to other players? If so, I'd be willing to do so.

If not, do they let you take the money for the tourny entry instead, or give you some type of tourny credits, in the event that you can't play in the tourny for whatever reason?

I'm almost certain this has been posted before, so I searched, but couldn't find anything. Also looked at Party's website and didn't see anything about it.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:32 PM

Default Re: Are Party Tourney Entries Transferrable?(Million Gauranteed)

The ONLY option you have is to unregister. Doing so will give you a freeroll to the next Party Million tourney.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:39 PM

By freeroll, do you mean they will enter me into a freeroll satellite to try and win another seat to the next Million Guaranteed? Or they will automatically enter me into the next one?
Old 11-14-2005, 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
By freeroll, do you mean they will enter me into a freeroll satellite to try and win another seat to the next Million Guaranteed? Or they will automatically enter me into the next one?

[/ QUOTE ]

Party automatically enters you into the tourney when you win a sat. If for some reason you cannot play it, you can unregister.. this will put a freeroll in your account which you can use to play in any future Party Million tourney (they run once a month)