Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2005, 05:19 AM

Default you know you\'re running bad when....

You know you're running bad when in your 4th 180 SNG of the week, you take KK all in midfield and run into AA

and as you walk away from the table with incredible peace and relief as you think - "Thank God it's not another goddamn two-outer suckout from an ignorant prick who can't play poker"- [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

pretty sad, when you think about it....though not as sad as Phil Hellmuth in that same situation bitching about how the guy shoulda laid down AA to such a world class champion. LOL

RB
Old 11-10-2005, 06:19 AM

Default Re: you know you\'re running bad when....

Wait, didn't you win a sizeable MTT just a few days ago? [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2005, 06:26 AM

Default Re: you know you\'re running bad when....

no - I made my first final table in a while a few days ago - that's what you were thinking about -

only paid 5 times my buyin back - not the hot victory you may have been led to believe - [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I think my worst was QQ vs 22 - flop comes 983 and I get the money all in and he still calls - that was the real kick in the balls - not so bad if it's preflop - I could have AK, but he ACTUALLY thought he could suck out with 22 post flop, I guess

I pulled all funds from that site afterwards for a few days - some weird [censored] happening there - I got AA three times in a row once and another time I got it 6 times in 62 hands - the shuffle algorithm feels off to me.

RB