Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2003, 04:48 PM

Default Orleans Open Tournament

Anyone from here planning on playing in any of the tourneys? I plan on entering the $230 Limit Holdem tournament on Sat, July 19th at noon. If anyone hears Jimbo's name called please say Hello. Will also be in the 15/30 side games before and after (after may be 12:05). [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-20-2003, 01:02 AM

Default Re: Orleans Open Tournament

hey, when ya getting into town? The 3 cushion tournament is july 8-13 I think. Just got an e-mail on it. Ceulemans is supposed to be playing fri the 11th I think. I'm going over 4th, so I doubt I can go again, but I'm damn tempted to go see some of that tourn.
Old 06-20-2003, 02:23 AM

I'm going to play a few events....look for the quiet dude wearing a Vick Football jersey or my newly purchased Steve Bartkowski throwback jersey...
Old 06-20-2003, 04:01 AM

Hey, that's my birthday!

(I will revert back to more on-topic posts now.)

Old 06-20-2003, 10:36 AM

First of all Happy Birthday to MCS! [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

HDPM, I saw you were going to be there during the holiday weekend and I thought about squeezing in an extra trip but that is a busy time for me and could not get away. It would be great to meet you later in the month. You think you can make a trip back near mid month? I am arriving late on Thursday the 17th and returning on Sunday morning the 20th. PM me if you will and we can exchange Cell #'s. Looks like I'll be missing the 3 cushion tourney as well. Too bad, that might be a lot of fun. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Balt999 I will keep an eye out for you at the tables. Good luck in any tourneys you enter. I always prefer the juicy side games though, they have always been profitable for me.