Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 06:23 PM

Default OT: Update

Landed in Sydney yesterday, should be here for about a month then gonna hit up NZ for a month before heading to Thailand to meet my death from the bird flu, and LV to smash Lacky at HUC II. Poker is going well, looking to rip off around 1000 109's this month after messing around with the 55s and HU at Stars last month on a HORRID internet connection. But now... drum roll please... Telstra Big Pond Wireless Broadband!! Full internet access pretty much anywhere in the country. Poker on the beach may finally become a reality. Unfortunately, I had to sign up for a one year contract, which basically means I just paid $700 AUS for one month of internet access. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I love my hourly rate [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, Maui was insanely beautiful and the Big Island is basically Mars with a couple of trees and bushes thrown in. Volcanoes (volcanos?) are definitely cool though.

I may actually start making strategy posts again now that I won't be cursing wi-fi every 10 seconds.

Later.
Old 11-04-2005, 06:25 PM

Default Re: OT: Update

Livin' the dream...
Old 11-04-2005, 06:29 PM

Our Main Man; WayCool [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2005, 06:43 PM

Right now, I define ENVY. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
GL and have a great month down under!

Say hi to Mr. Hachem for me, lol.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:10 PM

where the livin' is easy. Dan.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Landed in Sydney yesterday, should be here for about a month then gonna hit up NZ for a month before heading to Thailand to meet my death from the bird flu, and LV to smash Lacky at HUC II. Poker is going well, looking to rip off around 1000 109's this month after messing around with the 55s and HU at Stars last month on a HORRID internet connection. But now... drum roll please... Telstra Big Pond Wireless Broadband!! Full internet access pretty much anywhere in the country. Poker on the beach may finally become a reality. Unfortunately, I had to sign up for a one year contract, which basically means I just paid $700 AUS for one month of internet access. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I love my hourly rate [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, Maui was insanely beautiful and the Big Island is basically Mars with a couple of trees and bushes thrown in. Volcanoes (volcanos?) are definitely cool though.

I may actually start making strategy posts again now that I won't be cursing wi-fi every 10 seconds.

Later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will be good to meet you in Vegas. David says you are pretty solid. Have fun on your forever long vacation.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:03 PM

Glad it's going well. Live it up.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:27 PM

I hate you with an all consuming passion whose flames will lick at your soul as I dance a jig around your grave.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:50 PM

Unarmed, you are a winner at life. I look forward to your advice at sttf 2 on how to do this, as I am thinking of doing the same once I get a more stable bankroll.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Unarmed, you are a winner at life. I look forward to your advice at sttf 2 on how to do this, as I am thinking of doing the same once I get a more stable bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ]
What do you need advice for?

1. Get on a plane
2. ???
3. Profit!!