Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2005, 09:53 PM

Default SSNL Digest (November 2nd)

I know it's been a while, but I've been busy with school and what not. Would be nice if someone wanted to help, btw, although I will try to continue to do these at least bi-weekly.

This week I'll to post more of the uncomfortable spot type posts rather than the "milk flopped quads" threads because I find the former much more enfuriating when I get them wrong.

ALSO PLEASE NOTE I HAVE ADDED A LINE TO THE FAQ ABOUT THE COLOR PROBLEM WITH THE HH AT BISON'S CONVERTER. SELECT 2+2 MODE FROM THE FORMAT LIST, THE DEFAULT IS FTR

Bet into with TPTK: PFR flops TPTK with AK on KQx board with a draw on it, and get's bet into. Definitely a tricky situation.

PKK overpair vs flop push: Villain pushes against Hero's continuation bet on a draw heavy board. Always fun.

Deep stacked bottom set: Fold on the flop!?!? Maybe.

KK against a turn push: Another KK overpair, this time with a lot of preflop action and facing a turn push on a draw heavy Q high board.

AK vs flop raise: PFR with AK faces raise on completely dry A high board, and is OOP.

QQ on monotone flop: Hero was reraised with QQ, flops overpair and Q high flush draw OOP.

And the grand finale, some of my hands and a hand against me.

Running bad, tough decisions: Some check raises with good but not awesome hands. I of course own.

Hand against xorbie: Villain reraises JJ PF OOP, and flop comes A high.

Also, there were some pretty decent theory threads, and I also think I missed some.

Ameoba walks us through levls of thinking

Raising to isolate: What does it mean?

Raising the river: Everything soah posts is gold.

Advice from a MHNL'er #1 and #2.

And that's all she sang folks.