Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2005, 11:06 AM

Default PokerRoom HH\'s and PA HUD

hey, I just started playing PokerRoom and bought PA Hud because Gametime was screwing up. However, the software doesn't display mucked hands at showdown as advertised. What's going on and how do I fix it? Also, the Bison Converter says it supports PokerRoom hands but it's not converting them correctly. Am I doing something wrong (I've tried removing the word texas)? Are there any PR compatable HH converters?

Also PA Hud takes a while to display stats and doesn't instantly change when a player at the seat does, again is there anything I can do to fix this? Thanks
Old 10-27-2005, 11:18 AM

Default Re: PokerRoom HH\'s and PA HUD

pokerroom does not write the oppenents mucked cards to the database. They can only be seen when entering the hand number into the webstie.
Old 10-27-2005, 02:42 PM

Default Re: PokerRoom HH\'s and PA HUD

[ QUOTE ]
Also PA Hud takes a while to display stats and doesn't instantly change when a player at the seat does, again is there anything I can do to fix this? Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

This is due to PA Hud not being able to access the hand history information until AFTER the hand ends. So if a player leaves the table in the middle of the hand, PA Hud doesn't realize this until the hand is over and PokerRoom writes the information that PA Hud reads.