Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2005, 03:19 PM

Default How\'s the 5/10 (6-max) on Party these days?

After a 5 month or so stint on Pacific Poker, I have decided to move my roll back over to party. The games on Pacific were generally good, I was playing mostly 15/30 and some 10/20, all 6max. The software and slow cashouts finally got to me. The breaking point was just the other day when I received an email from them stating that they are taking away my "bonus points" because I'm too successful of a player. I think they do this when you cash out over $20k from their site, becuase it happened to a friend as well. These bonus points can be converted into cash, I made over $500 from these bonus points, plus rakeback.

So, heading back to party. I've logged about 100,000 hands of 5/10 in my day, mostly 4-tabling at about 1.5 BB/100. How do the games compare after the split?

Also looking to get rakeback somehow, I used to play on empire, but have a party account. Anyone know if it's true that you can open a new party account as long as you don't use the same neteller or bank account?

Thanks everyone for your input.