Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2005, 05:17 PM

Default NCAA Plays for the week...

YTD on posted picks....3-3
A solid 2-1 showing last week here we goooooo...

Iowa State (+6) @ Missouri....After watching Missouri nearly blow a 31-9 lead against a hapless OSU squad I seriously question whether or not they have the worst defense in I-A. ISU lost at home to a rapidly improving Baylor team by shooting themselves in the foot with 2 TO's inside Baylor's red zone. Iowa State does enough to win SU...5 magic beans (after seeing 2 For the Money I feel compelled to offer a token unit denoting the strength of my plays).

Arizona (-5) v. Stanford...Most of you probably watched Arizona hang with USC for 3 quarters before subcumbing to the Trojans' superior talent. I was suprised at the 'found' offense 'Zona showed. They take alot of confidence into this tilt against Stanford who beat a Ryan Dierling-less WSU team on the road. I think Stanford shot the perverbial 'wad' last week and won't have an answer for Arizona. This is one of the only winnable conference games for the 'Cats and I expect them to prevail....3 magic beans because I suck at handicapping the Pac 10.

Northwestern (+8) @ Purdue...How much will Northwestern have left in the tank after an emotional victory over Wisconsin? Purdue looked absolutly terrible for the 2nd straight week getting smacked by Iowa as a 5 point favorite. Both teams spread 'em out and run amok. Kirsch has never looked comfortable since taking over for Orton and Void is an average back at best. This team misses Stublefield who was a clutch receiver. Northwestern has a tendency to play to the level of their competition, and with this being Purdue's homecoming, I thing the Boilermakers will come out swinging, which in turn will elevate NW's play. I keep waiting for Tyrell Sutton to start to show signs of wear and tear....and he keeps putting up huge numbers, Basnez (sp) is an average QB who knows Walker's offense and won't make alot of mistakes. NW getting more than a TD makes me want to cover this number in frosting and eat it because it's such a treat.
3 magic beans...

BOL to everyone!