Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2005, 08:54 PM

Default Stupid IGM Pay Question

Up until now, I've always used Neteller, and have only made withdrawals to my bank account. I've never withdrawn from my bank account to fund a poker site, since it is my understanding that most banks and credit card companies don't allow deposits into gambling sites.

I want to sign up for IGM Pay, but don't know how my bank will feel about it, since future deposits will then come directly from my bank account. Also, I don't have enough money in my bank account right now, so I'm gonna have to withdraw a portion of my bankroll from Neteller to fund my bank account so I can re-deposit using IGM Pay.

Basically, is there anything I should be worried about? I don't want to take a large chunk of my bankroll out of Neteller and risk not being able to re-deposit it. I've never funded Neteller from my bank account for similar reasons (Neteller seems to cater primarily to online gambling establishments). I've always only made withdrawals.

Thanks for any advice.
Old 10-13-2005, 08:57 PM

Default Re: Stupid IGM Pay Question

my bank and debit card are the same account at the same bank, i cant use my card, never had any problems with IGM, i dont think you should either

an interesting sidenote, im switching from IGM to neteller because im opening a new account at party
Old 10-13-2005, 09:00 PM

it's the credit card companies and more mainstream online payment processors (like paypal) who don't want to be associated with offshore gambling. the money in your own bank account, no one can stop you from putting it wherever you please. so going DIRECTLY to and from any bank to neteller, IGMpay or anything similar should never be a problem, no more than making a cash withdraw from an ATM and using it to buy lunch.
Old 10-13-2005, 09:06 PM

Thanks guys
Old 10-13-2005, 09:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
an interesting sidenote, im switching from IGM to neteller because im opening a new account at party

[/ QUOTE ]

Small world!