Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2005, 02:27 AM

Default How are you keeping in touch?

With your friends list at the "new" Party? I moved it over but can't seem to contact them.

It seems observer chat is down, which is fine I suppose. However, it also seems like the message feature is down for inviting friends on your buddy list.

So I have no idea how to contact anyone except to try and scramble to join their table. Since I play mostly SNG's and they fill in seconds this doesn't work too well. Besides, I don't really have an interest in playing against anyone from my friend's list.

Any solutions? Am I doing something wrong when trying to add a message with my invite?

Old 10-11-2005, 02:54 AM

Default Re: How are you keeping in touch?

Your friends list is not filled with people you want to play against? They are actually your friends? But you don't know how to talk to them outside party poker. So you have friends that you know exclusively though party poker, that you want to talk to? Is this correct?
Old 10-11-2005, 02:58 AM

All of the people on my friend's list are better than me. I met them on Empire. They help me out with poker since I'm still farely new. Now it seems I can't talk to them. I never bothered to get their other contact information because I didn't know this was coming.
Old 10-11-2005, 02:58 AM

Online poker buddies! Everyone has them, some people just treat them differently.