Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How do you wipe ?
Back to front 25 34.72%
Front to back 39 54.17%
Don't wipe at all 8 11.11%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2005, 03:36 AM

Default Dual Party skin accts sure, but on same computer?

Obviously tons of people have dual accounts, 1 under their name, another under a friends or relatives and so on. Party doesn't know or doesn't really care about this.

But, does Party really not care when someone is 8-tabling 2 different accounts, with 2 different peoples names, from the same computer? It seems like this would be glaringly obvious if they are looking for weird goings-on involving multiple skins...

So do you have success playing two different Party skins, under two different peoples names, where the 2nd account is for someone at a supposedly different address, on the same computer? Also for how long have you done this succesfully without complaint from Party?

Thanks
Old 10-01-2005, 04:38 AM

Default Re: Dual Party skin accts sure, but on same computer?

This post doesn't make sense.

You can have accounts on all the Party skins with the same name, neteller account, address, ect...

Not "many" people use other names and such because this is against the T&C and grounds to get your funds confiscated.

Please close this thread and make a new one. The poll is worthless to be honest.
Old 10-01-2005, 05:31 PM

Default Re: Dual Party skin accts sure, but on same computer?

"You can have accounts on all the Party skins with the same name, neteller account, address, ect..."

Oooohhhhhh. This is something that escaped my frazzled mind. In all the posts I've read on this I thought 1 person wasn't supposed to have 2 accts on diff. skins, so I assumed the 2nd acct. was held under a friends name.

I don't know how to delete this thread, but thanks for the reply, that setttles it.