Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2005, 08:27 PM

Default I must admit

As much as I think crazy $hit goes on at party poker they sure as heck PAY FAST.

Won about 500 there last night. Cashed out had the money on my atm card in an hour, had the cash in hand within 2 hours of cashing out.

Sort of felt like playing live poker.
Old 11-10-2005, 09:28 PM

Default Re: I must admit

Cash outs are instantly approved when your total cashouts are less than your total deposits over the lifetime of the account. The process then only takes a couple of hours and sometimes less.

When you've won more than you've deposited over the lifetime of the account, approval takes 1-2 days unless you're a document verified user. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2005, 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cash outs are instantly approved when your total cashouts are less than your total deposits over the lifetime of the account. The process then only takes a couple of hours and sometimes less.

When you've won more than you've deposited over the lifetime of the account, approval takes 1-2 days unless you're a document verified user. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually it was a new account with party. Had closed my old one like a year ago and never played there since.

I did get verified though. Maybe that's why it was so fast. Thanks for the insult though.
Old 11-10-2005, 09:37 PM

I'm just explaining how the process works, don't see how that's an insult. A lot of pros played on Empire and Eurobet before the split, and have just opened new accounts at Party.

BTW the process is still slow with verification, but shorter than a day most times.
Old 11-10-2005, 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not sure this is their policy (anymore).

I get instant approval and I am damn sure my deposits don't exceed my amount withdrawn. I have had several 3k+ tournament cashes as well as a couple windfalls through their BBJ tables in the past 12 months.

Don't get me wrong, I am still a losing player [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

PG
Old 11-10-2005, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't seem to be true any longer. The gf signed up the other day, cleared the bonus and cashed out and had the deposit+profits about 2 hours later.
Old 11-10-2005, 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't seem to be true any longer. The gf signed up the other day, cleared the bonus and cashed out and had the deposit+profits about 2 hours later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely not the case and don't believe it has been for some time. My cash outs always run about 2-3 hours and I'm significantly in the plus column.