Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2005, 09:06 AM

Default Got ghost?

It was mentioned in another thread that a poster's apt. is haunted, the ghost moving chairs around the [card game] table.

We host the spirit of my wife's sister at our place.

I swear, even though I ate a bunch of acid back in the day, I never believed in this kind of stuff. But since our daughter was born, too much freaky [censored] has happened for me to believe otherwise. Especially because my wife says she calls her sister's spirit to us..... which I used to just chalk up to her being from L.A. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Blinds move but there's no breeze. Rocking chair rocks by itself. Computer sreen will highlight itself, but only when I am the only person there. Lately, we got my daughter a puzzle with animal shapes where the sound of the animal is made when you put the piece in. This thing will sound off by itself. I would call that static or corrosion, except that when I am in the living room and turn the lights out for the night, this thing goes off at that exact instant. Almost every time. I just can't believe that's random.

Anybody else host visitors from beyond?
Old 09-29-2005, 09:22 AM

Default Re: Got ghost?

GFO dude.
Old 09-29-2005, 09:24 AM

I have heard crazier stories than this. I have a few mild ones I may post later. I believe in this [censored] though, easily.
Old 09-29-2005, 09:28 AM

I hate it when the faces of deceased relatives appear the the steam of the bathroom mirror. Especially when I'm pipe-cleaning.
Old 09-29-2005, 09:42 AM

If this is so common, why don't you take video of the phenomena and post it on the internet?
Old 09-29-2005, 09:44 AM

I believe in this stuff. I was a firefighter and saw and heard a bunch of stuff at the firehouse. Screams, voices, some kid in a white hat. Tons of [censored] used to happen.

The funniest though was when these two guys from another fire department stopped by. We went through the laundry list of strange things that happened, but neither believed us. Then a crashing noise came from behind a locked closet door. They both turned white. When we unlocked and opened the door we found that nothing had fallen.

They believed us after that.
Old 09-29-2005, 09:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Blinds move but there's no breeze.

[/ QUOTE ]

At first I read this as "blinds move up but there's no breeze" and it made me laugh. Then I read further and realized this was not a joke post.
Old 09-29-2005, 10:02 AM

Me saying this on the intranets has about >0 credibility, but I have a photo of a "ghost" or something, anyway its a womans head with long hair and a bonnet. everything is white.

My father took the picture on his wedding day and was the only person in the room, and he has the original negative.

if anyone wants to see it, let me know, although youll have to meet me out on the street outside my office (Im in NYC)
Old 09-29-2005, 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If this is so common, why don't you take video of the phenomena and post it on the internet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Taste my pain, bitch!
Old 09-29-2005, 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if anyone wants to see it, let me know, although youll have to meet me out on the street outside my office (Im in NYC)

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like the beginning of a bad movie...