Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2005, 11:41 PM

Default Cashing out from my wife\'s account

My wife and I both have accts at a PP skin. My wife would rather not open a new checking acct. However, she does maintain a seperate residence. Is there any reason why she cannot have the skin send her checks to the address on her account? That is, using the check option is not red-flag issue, is it?
Old 09-27-2005, 11:51 PM

Default Re: Cashing out from my wife\'s account

this sounds fishy. you posted earlier regarding this "wife" thing. now the wife has another residence. she would rather wait weeks for a snail mail check than open a bank acct and link NT to it. yes, this is logical? if you are gnoming i hope you get busted. if the story is real, have the mrs open another checking acct FCOL.
Old 09-28-2005, 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this sounds fishy. you posted earlier regarding this "wife" thing. now the wife has another residence. she would rather wait weeks for a snail mail check than open a bank acct and link NT to it. yes, this is logical? if you are gnoming i hope you get busted. if the story is real, have the mrs open another checking acct FCOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Matt, is that you? Wow, still a hall monitor after all these years.

My wife and I work in different cities and have two residences. She has been the vicim of identity theft and doesn't want any EFT-companies having access to her accts (she is a little uptight, I admit).

So far as the "over-head reduction": How does this affect you, or anyone, beside the stunningly wealthy stockholders of PP skins who are unethically extending better offers to those who happen to stumble on them before signing up for an acct? Aside from a pathological need to conform to arbitrary rules, can you give me one compelling reason why it is unethical for someone to pursue a second account? If so, I will stop promoting the practice.
Old 09-28-2005, 12:56 AM

Heres an idea; if it's all above board, why not just e-mail the site, tell them all about it and ask?

BTW to answer your response in the other thread; you accidently posted your screenname previously, and I've did some googling and came up with your name, address and e-mail address. So I sent all that to Empire.
Old 09-28-2005, 12:58 AM

this story get wilder by each post. you asked a question and i answered it. arbitrary rules are put in place for a reason. as far as your paranoid wife and your gnome activiteies, gl, mcvickerII.
Old 09-28-2005, 08:09 AM

As I saw the topic of this thread, I was happy that I am already ignoring this user since his last thread...
Old 09-28-2005, 08:11 AM

He's gnoming and he just posted about it a few days ago.