Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2005, 10:18 PM

Default Bottom Two On Coordinated Board

Live $1/$2 $100 Max. I've been at the table for about five minutes and have a full stack and no reads. UTG+2 and another MP player limp, and I limp in the cutoff with 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. Both blinds also come along.

The flop comes 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and both blinds check. UTG+2 bets $10, MP calls, I raise to $30 and both blinds fold. UTG+2, who has about $200, immediately reraises another $30 and MP folds. This reraise, to me at least, appeared as either trying to pot-commit me or inviting me to come back over the top - both of which seemed like good reasons to get away from the hand given no read. Anyway, with $68 left, I obviously don't see calling as an option, and would love to hear thoughts on either pushing or folding.

Thanks in advance for your input.
Old 09-26-2005, 11:22 PM

Default Re: Bottom Two On Coordinated Board

Not beating a lot except a poorly played overpair or a tricky player betting his draw...muck
Old 09-26-2005, 11:29 PM

Default Re: Bottom Two On Coordinated Board

After you get 3 bet on that board, you're a gone goose. Are these postflop limps standard for you with 50 bb stacks? I'm not sure I like it. Good flop raise. Fold to the 3 bet.