Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2005, 06:36 AM

Default How do I know if this pacific bonus has cleared?

Pacific's initial 20% up to 100 bonus was applied to my account, but I don't see anything anywhere about the clearing requirements. Bonuswhores just has an hourly rate, but no actual numbers.
Old 09-25-2005, 01:58 PM

Default Re: How do I know if this pacific bonus has cleared?

All I remember about Pacific is you had to claer the bonus by accruing points. You got points by betting dollar amounts, not points per hand. If I remember right, you had to bet 10x the bonus to clear it. If I am wrong or this has changed....someone please step in.
Old 09-25-2005, 02:13 PM

Go to the cashier and check how much you've bet. You have to bet (10 or 20, I forget) times the bonus amount before you can cashout the bonus.
Old 09-25-2005, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pacific's initial 20% up to 100 bonus was applied to my account, but I don't see anything anywhere about the clearing requirements. Bonuswhores just has an hourly rate, but no actual numbers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to cashier. Check your numbers. They will tell you exactly how much of your bonus you have cleared.
Old 09-25-2005, 05:03 PM

No they don't, but thanks for thinking this is somehow party I'm talking about. All they have is a comp number, which I'm guessing means I need to comp $2.00 to clear 2k worth of playthrough, but I'm not sure, and I was wondering if the comp numbers would only accrue after the bonus is cleared.
Old 09-25-2005, 05:16 PM

you deposit 500 dollars, play one table for 17 years, and then you get your bonus

it might be 18 years now
Old 09-25-2005, 06:46 PM

14. Bonus Policy

Pacific Poker Bonus Policy states that:

1. The Initial 25% Deposit Bonus, up to $100, will not be applied in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
One initial deposit bonus per household allowed.
2. All Bonuses may be Cashed Out only after an amount totaling no less than twenty (20) times the Bonus amount received has been wagered (e.g., a $100 Bonus must be wagered in a total amount equaling no less than $2,000).
3. NETELLER instacash fee (8.9% of the deposit amount) may be Cashed Out only after an amount totaling no less than two (2) times the instacash fee amount received has been wagered (e.g., a $100 Bonus must be wagered in a total amount equaling no less than $200).
4. Bonus Policy applies to all event or promotion funds received in excess of regular payouts.
5. Pacific Poker reserves the right to withhold the amount of any Bonus from a Member's Cash Out.
6. All Bonuses must be wagered at Pacific Poker within three months of being credited to a Member's Account. Any Bonuses not used within this time period will be automatically revoked by Pacific Poker.
Further, Pacific Poker has the right to revoke any promotional Bonuses granted and not used at an earlier time and at its sole discretion. Any promotional offers extended to Members (whether of bonuses or otherwise) must be claimed by the Member within three months of the date of notification of the offer.
7. In the event of abuse, Pacific Poker reserves the right to discontinue the Member's Pacific Poker Membership and to prevent the Member from accessing the Poker Room in the future.

From Pacific's T&C