Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2003, 08:43 AM

Default neteller and the netpoints draw

Neteller gives you netpoints, whenever you move money in or out. They also run a few draws: weekly, biweekly, and monthly using these netpoints.

Has anyone ever won one of these draws?

Does anyone here even enter the draws?

Does anyone save them hoping one day we can do something better with them?
Old 05-06-2003, 08:56 AM

Default Re: neteller and the netpoints draw

I save them, because it is the only way I'll ever have a six-figure sum in Neteller.

"NETpoints will be used to participate in promotions and giveaways sponsored by NETeller. You can currently use your NETpoints to enter the Weekly, Bi-Weekly and Monthly NETeller Cash Giveaways. Check back here often to find out about the newest ways that you will be able to use your NETpoints. If you have any additional questions about NETpoints please email our Support Staff"

I believe that has said the same thing since Neteller opened.

Lori
Old 05-06-2003, 10:02 AM

HI fellow whore,

Anyway, I have entered in the Neteller draw on many occasions and have never won. one time I had 25 entries in the weekly draw. Not that I expect to win, but just letting you know I've never won anything over the past 9 months I've been using Neteller. I have never heard anyone win the draw either. This same question was posed on either RGP or UPF and there were about 25 responses all along the lines of, "I've never won, I don't know anyone that has." I would like to see Neteller post the names of the winners of the draw, I think that would give it validity. I highly suspect there is no draw, but that's just my suspiscion. Nevertheless, I've had zero problems with Neteller. I've used both the online and telephone customer service and both were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. So, b/c of that, I cannot degrade neteller in anyway. However, I do have suspect feelings about these "draws", which reminds me, I'll go enter this week and see what happens, I haven't checked my points balance in awhile and I know it should be high as I've been on vactation for ten days until yesterday.
Old 05-06-2003, 10:11 AM

"I would like to see Neteller post the names of the winners of the draw, I think that would give it validity."

You mean like......... here?

"one time I had 25 entries in the weekly draw."

Wow, 25 entries out of around 15,000 and you didn't win? Someone call the Royal Mounted Police to investigate.. or maybe even the UN, this could be an international crisis.
Old 05-06-2003, 10:27 AM

Hey River,

Thanks for pointing out the winners list for me, I'd obviously never noticed it before.

I didn't really see the point of calling the Royal Mounted Police since I live in the US, the UN, of course wouldn't get involved b/c the French vetoed that, so I hired a private dick (oh wait, I must have been thinking of how you sounded in your post), I mean a private detective to look into the matter.

Old 05-06-2003, 10:28 AM

I suggested the RMP because Neteller is a Canadian company. You can never trust those Canucks, though..so maybe you're right and we should try to bring in U.S. authorities. [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-06-2003, 12:08 PM

1)No
2)Yes
3)No
Old 05-06-2003, 12:14 PM

Alway enter, never win. From the fine print at Neteller, "Netpoints have a cash value of $.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001. "
Old 05-06-2003, 01:29 PM

Default Same here *NT*

Old 05-06-2003, 01:32 PM

one time I had 25 entries in the weekly draw.

Normally I run some calculations on this sort of thing...and by the time the weekly draw is about to close registration, it typically offers the smallest value/Netpoint. The progressive is normally the best.

And yes, I realize we're talking fractions of pennies of here. So, nobody needs to point out I'm being a nit.