Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2005, 11:33 PM

Default (OT) Dell 45 Percent Off Inspiron Coupon Can\'t get it to work.

Anyone get this coupon working? (from www.fatwallet.com) 45% Off Select Inspiron Notebook PCs Evalue Codes 11111-i6000A6, 11111-i700ma2, 11111-i600ma2, 11111-i9300a2 • w/ Coupon WQ1DFDDRBMTGFS • (may not be combinable with Outrageous Deals, $ off, % off, XPS Gen II, or select other promos. Exp after 4000 uses.) exp 9/15/05.

I tried emailing Dell support but they are useless. The shopping cart recognizes the coupon, but says "The following coupons have been entered but require additional information or do not meet eligibility requirements. Click "View Details" link(s) for more information." When I click on View Details, it does not tell me what the problem is, and I have met all of the terms that are specified there (its an Inspiron Notebook, that costs more than 1299, and I live in the US).
Old 09-12-2005, 11:34 PM

Default Re: (OT) Dell 45 Percent Off Inspiron Coupon Can\'t get it to work.

I tried it earlier and my guess is it has been used 4000 times.
Old 09-12-2005, 11:47 PM

Default Re: (OT) Dell 45 Percent Off Inspiron Coupon Can\'t get it to work.

[ QUOTE ]
I tried it earlier and my guess is it has been used 4000 times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what I thought to, but the first response I got from support led me to believe otherwise: Thank you for contacting Dell Online Customer care.

I can understand your concern regarding the coupon.

Mr. Shapiro, please be advised that I have checked this coupon code WQ1DFDDRBMTGFS worth $45.00 and it is active till 9/15/2005.

I am sure that this resolves the issue that you have sent to us, and we assure you the best service and support at all times.

Then they gave instructions on how to apply the coupon (which of course did not work).

Oh well, Dell's customer support is taking a cue from party poker I guess. Its a shame too, I remember back in the 90's when Dell was acquiring its massive marketshare, itw as known for having some of the best customer service out there.