Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you call 5:1 on flop with three to a flush, hoping to get a 4 flush on river, assuming the pot wi
Yes 3 7.89%
No 35 92.11%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2005, 08:42 PM

Default Hurricane Katrina Relief Tourney Poll & Info

2+2'ers. The people affected by Hurricane Katrina need your support. The posters on this forum have stepped up on more than one occassion and opened their hearts and wallets for people in need. And we need your support again.

The relief tourney will be Thursday Sept 8th at 8pm EST at Paradise Poker.

Paradise Poker has agreed to donate 50% of the prize pool to the RedCross...and Paradise will match the 50%. This is an excellent offer from Paradise.

I will be creating another post with full details as soon as this poll results are in.

We will be doing a rebuy tournament. I need your input on the amount of the tourney buyin. Poll results will be final.

There will be a special donation account (details to come) set up by GrannyMae for those who cannot attend the tourney.

GrannyMae has once again gone above and beyond in getting this tourney set up and I thank Granny for helping me get this off the ground. Also, jasonHoldem has been working hard to get this going and I want to thank him for all his efforts.

Thanks to everyone who participates. This is definately for a great cause.