Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2005, 03:09 PM

Default I really really want a full tilt jersey

I really really really want a full tilt jersey. Preferabley a hockey jersey. Is there any where/ way I can buy one besides playing a bagillion hands at their site??????????
Old 08-28-2005, 03:34 PM

Default Re: I really really want a full tilt jersey

[ QUOTE ]
I really really really want a full tilt jersey. Preferabley a hockey jersey. Is there any where/ way I can buy one besides playing a bagillion hands at their site??????????

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're that desperate for one, you could probably purchase one from them. I don't see why they wouldn't do this.
Old 08-28-2005, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you're that desperate for one, you could probably write to guatemala and have some old lady sew you a nice one from scratch for $5

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP
Old 08-28-2005, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're that desperate for one, you could probably purchase one from them. I don't see why they wouldn't do this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because for one you can only get one with FTP points, not dollars. Secondly the hockey jerseys are not currently available for purchase, the only ones available are a basketball jersey via using 15,000 FTP points and a football jersey that can be obtained via entering FTP point satelites during september.
Old 08-28-2005, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Because for one you can only get one with FTP points, not dollars. Secondly the hockey jerseys are not currently available for purchase, the only ones available are a basketball jersey via using 15,000 FTP points and a football jersey that can be obtained via entering FTP point satelites during september.

[/ QUOTE ]

If they don't distribute them yet that's one thing... but money talks. You seriously think they wouldn't sell me a basketball jersey if I emailed them? They're not only getting paid for the item, but I'm also a free walking billboard for them. Advertising doesn't get much better than that.
Old 08-28-2005, 05:12 PM

I suppose thats possible, has anyone tred this with them or other poker room stores?
Old 08-28-2005, 06:22 PM

my question is why would anyone want to be a walking billboard for a poker site??
Old 08-28-2005, 06:31 PM

I saw a basketball jersey for sale on ebay, maybe 3 weeks ago. It was up to $45 when i saw it. Just keep checkin on there.
Old 08-28-2005, 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my question is why would anyone want to be a walking billboard for a poker site??

[/ QUOTE ]

I frequently do field work so the poker gear comes in handy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Bugs seem to dig the Party Poker hat though [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-28-2005, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If they don't distribute them yet that's one thing... but money talks. You seriously think they wouldn't sell me a basketball jersey if I emailed them? They're not only getting paid for the item, but I'm also a free walking billboard for them. Advertising doesn't get much better than that.

[/ QUOTE ]

they just don't do this stuff for some reason. they just don't.

a long while back, foxwoods had this promotion where they were giving out free hats. the hat was really excellent quality though, i got one for me and one for my brother, and just kept both. best hats i have ever owned! by now they are super worn out, and one time i went back to foxwoods to ask if there were any around i could purchase. i'm sure there's a box with 400 of them in it, but they coudln't help me. i would pay $50 for the hat, but they just don't do it.