Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2005, 05:23 AM

Default What to tell her. (The morning after)

Today was going to be a slow night. I have a sore throat and am very congested and figured that I should'nt be drinking tonight. So basically I'm single tabling and watching the Sopranos on DVD. This is going well till about 1:35. I am applying vicks vapor rub (man this stuff really helps) when the phone rings. I answer it and its a female friend who is very drunk. She is not making any sense and is crying hysterically. I ask her a few times to tell me whats wrong but she keeps crying and I can't understand her. I decided I should probably walk over to her place (its only a few blocks away) and make sure that she isn't in any trouble.

When i get there, I find out shes ok, but has a slight cut on her foot from walking on glass that she broke in her apartment. I think the sight of blood freaked her out, and being as drunk as she was she didn't know what to do and her roomate was not back home yet. I bandage it and put some neosporin on it and change her into sleep clothes, we've fooled around before so her being naked is no big deal. I now get another call this time my drunk roomate who has a girl over back at our place and wants the bedroom to himself, dam dorm room living. I figure i should just stay there and crawl into bed. She figures I want to fool around so she starts kissing me and taking off my pants. The problem is she is pretty drunk and keeps passing out in the middle. I am also very tired and would probably rather sleep then get head which i know she is terrible at when this drunk. This cycle of her starting to give me head/her passing out happens about four more times. Now I really want to sleep.

I figure the eaiset way to end things is for her have an orgasm and pass out. So i start fingering her and things are going well when she suddenly starts screaming and yelling about some burning. She must just be drunk, i reason. Then I realize, I hadn't washed my hands since applying the vicks vapor rub! The yelling continues for a while and I take her to the shower. The noise has alarmed her roomate who asks if everything is ok, which I say it is. After 15 min in the shower she seems ok and we go back to bed. She is still pretty drunk and does not ask any questions.
I am sure she will remember this when she wakes up. Will she be mad if I tell the truth and is there anything I can make up to deflect the blame from myself?
Old 08-20-2005, 05:33 AM

Default Re: What to tell her. (The morning after)

That's a pretty funny story. If she brings up the burning, tell her the truth. If she can't handle that, then the hell with her. I had a gf give me a handjob once and made a blister but I didn't hold it against her for days and days. Just pointed it out and then that was that.
Old 08-20-2005, 05:42 AM

Ehloel. great story
Old 08-20-2005, 06:16 AM

Tell her you're sorry, you forgot you had gonorrehea, and not to sweat it, the burning will go away in a few weeks if she takes anti-biotics.

That may be good for a laugh.
Old 08-20-2005, 06:24 AM

LMAO

She may not remember it.
Old 08-20-2005, 06:35 AM

Just say: "Sorry I rubbed vapo-rub on your twat."

I don't see why this is so hard?
Old 08-20-2005, 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just say: "Sorry I rubbed vapo-rub on your twat."

I don't see why this is so hard?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, and use the word twat too.
Old 08-20-2005, 11:04 AM

Beaver could work there too.
Old 08-20-2005, 11:06 AM

Smooth operator.
Old 08-20-2005, 11:08 AM

Tell her she's a worthless, gold-digging whore, like the rest of them. Sure, the truth hurts, but in the long run it'll be +EV to confront her with it earlier rather than later.