Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2005, 12:17 PM

Default Wallet stolen

I was at a gettogether last night, and I either lost my wallet or it was stolen. It was a small party, and I knew everyone there really well except for 3 people, 1 I knew well enough to assume he didnt steal it, 1 was that guys girlfriend, and 1 was this guy that was a friend of a friend, that I realized later no one really knew. After we scoured the apartment for the wallet and we all assumed it was stolen, I had to drive around the city waking people/breaking into their houses to get this guys address. Finally, I get it, and we go to his house at 5 am, and wake him out of bed, of course he denies taking it etc. I had about 100$ in it, and my credit cards (which are now cancelled), so its not a big deal, but I want to pay this fucko back. How do you suggest I get to the bottom of this, and what to do to the culprit.
Old 08-20-2005, 12:19 PM

Default Re: Wallet stolen

pffff, $100 my ass. There was 3 bucks and a broken condom.

Just tell me where to send it back to.

Freakin' waste of my time.
Old 08-20-2005, 12:19 PM

how'd he get it out of your pocket?
Old 08-20-2005, 12:21 PM

How can you be so certain that you didn't lose the wallet before you got to the party?

Furthermore, how would someone have stolen it from you at the party? I mean, are you accusing this guy of picking your pocket?
Old 08-20-2005, 12:22 PM

Its not a normal wallet, its a credit card holder/ money clip, so I didnt have it in my pocket, I had it sitting next to my cell phone and my keys, well within view, but I didnt really pay attention to it/went to the bathroom. I really had no reason, or so I thought, to worry about it being stolen.

PS, I know it was at the party, because I took one of my business cards out of it, and wrote on teh back, and gave it to someone. But that of course was my first thought.
Old 08-20-2005, 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was at a gettogether last night...

[/ QUOTE ]

It took me a minute to realize that he wasn't referring to a party in a black neighborhood.
Old 08-20-2005, 12:24 PM

It sucks to have to deal with cancelling the cards and all... but if you didn't deserve this, at least you shouldn't be surprised it happened.
Old 08-20-2005, 12:25 PM

You left your credit cards and cash on a table at a party in plain view? Wow.
Old 08-20-2005, 12:27 PM

Well that sounds like pretty conclusive evidence. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
I was at a gettogether last night, and I either lost my wallet or it was stolen. It was a small party, and I knew everyone there really well except for 3 people, 1 I knew well enough to assume he didnt steal it, 1 was that guys girlfriend, and 1 was this guy that was a friend of a friend, that I realized later no one really knew. After we scoured the apartment for the wallet and we all assumed it was stolen, I had to drive around the city waking people/breaking into their houses to get this guys address. Finally, I get it, and we go to his house at 5 am, and wake him out of bed, of course he denies taking it etc. I had about 100$ in it, and my credit cards (which are now cancelled), so its not a big deal, but I want to pay this fucko back. How do you suggest I get to the bottom of this, and what to do to the culprit.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-20-2005, 12:27 PM

It wasnt really a "party" party, it was 7-8 people, at a house sitting around drinking.