Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2005, 09:36 PM

Default Worst hand I ever played

First off, let me start by saying that this is the worst hand I have ever played in my whole life. I DO NOT know why I made those decisions or how I made them. Everything was just going so fast and my call button looked big or something, I don't know.

The reason I am posting this hand is to get some feedback on particular streets that's all. However, feel free to bash me with numbers and statistics of how this hand was
-EV for me since I think I need it.

Reads: The table was crazy. The past few pots were like all in the 30 BB range and people were betting/raising with horrible hands (ie. lowest pair horrible kicker). That might be why I played this hand so bad I dunno.

BB: Was kindda tiltish. A loose agressive player who just lost a big hand with KK against someone's J4o. I had like 25 hands on him and his VPIP was like 83%. He played his hands very agressively though.

MP3: A horrible player. Had about 20 hands or so on him and he saw the flop with all of them. He bet/raised/reraised with any piece of the flop (ie. second pair was good enough for him to bet and raise).

Ok now, the hand that I am embarrassed to post:

I was in UTG+2 with 10[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 10[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
PokerRoom 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (10 handed) http://216.119.70.224/converter/hhconverter.pl

Preflop:
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP3 calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, Hero calls, MP3 calls, SB calls.

Flop: (14 SB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP3 calls, SB folds, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, MP3 calls.

Turn: (11.50 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 caps</font>, BB calls, Hero calls.

River: (23.50 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 caps</font>, MP3 BB calls, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 35.50 BB

I think preflop and flop wasn't too bad. The raise on the flop was good I think but maybe I should have just folded right there when I got 3-bet. What do you think?

The turn is absolutely horrible. I had no reason to stay in with my 2 outer. However, I thought that MP3 could be over-playing a flush draw and that BB could have had AK.

Were my calls right on the river? Should I have raised/capped here? It was capped anyways but I think I played the river too passively.
Old 07-18-2005, 09:43 PM

Default Re: Worst hand I ever played

I cap preflop, cap the flop, and fold the turn when it's another 2 back to me
Old 07-18-2005, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Turn: (11.50 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, Hero folds.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fixed. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

You're getting something like 9.25 to 1 there with 2 outs, that's where you need to head for the hills.
Old 07-18-2005, 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're getting something like 9.25 to 1 there with 2 outs, that's where you need to head for the hills.

[/ QUOTE ]

He'd be awfully lucky to have two outs here. Betcha a nickel he's already drawing dead.
Old 07-18-2005, 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, Hero folds.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fixed. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

He does have a flush draw. I don't know when, if ever, that is good, I would fold the turn though.
Old 07-18-2005, 09:54 PM

Remember my reads on the table Eeegah. I am deffinately not even close to becoming an average player but I think I would have folded that if I thought I was drawing dead.
Old 07-18-2005, 11:41 PM

Default Results

BB had AA, MP3 had KQ with one spade. I took down the biggest pot I've won in this limit. BTW, BB had KK the hand right before that and lost to J4o and then AA and lost to my TT. He went on a crazy tilt after that...feel sorry for him.